VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Hi people. Here a Walkthrough about what I did to fuck Maria. Hope it helps you.
PD: English is not my language, so please forgive any error in there ^^.

Guidpr

Aug 29, 2018
Hi people. Here a Walkthrough about what I did to fuck Maria. Hope it helps you.
PD: English is not my language, so please forgive any error in there ^^.

Okay, thanks for sharing. I fucked Teagan but Maria still has not.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Did anyone bother to sell the mermaid's coin to Old Joe and how much did you get for it (the first time...)?
I'd like to gauge how successful the scene was (in screwing the MC... lol).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Did anyone bother to sell the mermaid's coin to Old Joe and how much did you get for it (the first time...)?
I'd like to gauge how successful the scene was (in screwing the MC... lol).
I got 40 the first time. But then I have been reading along in the code ;) Saves a lot of going back on myself. A subtle form of cheating maybe and I draw the line at actually changing things in the console or the code (outside of fixing bugs). That is cheating in my opinion.

Reactions: EpicLust

eultonio

Oct 17, 2017
Hi everybody
Just to be sure : fucking Sister on day 2 -> principal "guidance" on day 3 -> impossible to switch note
(or is there a way ?)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi everybody
Just to be sure : fucking Sister on day 2 -> principal "guidance" on day 3 -> impossible to switch note
(or is there a way ?)
No, there is a way, but it is random whether the principal will be in her office or not after you come back from taking a picture of Viviane in the sports hall...

eultonio

Oct 17, 2017
No, there is a way, but it is random whether the principal will be in her office or not after you come back from taking a picture of Viviane in the sports hall...
Oh okay then, I will try (quelle réactivité et quel sens du service ! Merci !)
damn that's a lot to cope with : randomness, competition with Jose and time !

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh okay then, I will try (quelle réactivité et quel sens du service ! Merci !)
damn that's a lot to cope with : randomness, competition with Jose and time !
Yep, that's why it's actually a GAME and not just a VN...
Working on the French version at the moment btw ;)

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Not sure how, but I've managed to fall into the hole of trying to mock-up a guide and reverse the math behind some of the randomness of the competitor to see what the expected outcomes are even with 'optimal' playthroughs with specific goals.

While I appreciate the randomness, I feel like it is just a bit off for making it feel like a game than a VN. Though I guess you could still consider it a game of chance as opposed to a game of strategy (I'm sure we all agree there aren't skill challenges here).

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
how can arrive with 8 strenght at 16pm tuesday? i try but is impossible...
Well depends on what you did on your path. If you fucked Nikki the previous night, consider you'll lose 1 hour in the principal's office. You need another hour to go toy yhe school gym and gain +1 strength and have the 8 needed.

From there, I recommend you to go to the library and search by yourself the book about the Bostiboobicus gigantus, do not ask Maria for help (Speak yo the girl with glasses). If I did the math correctly, you'll still get the 10 Pts for Epiclust.

This way the time would be 15:00 hs and you can take the bus to the beach to arrive at 16:00 Hs

laughingwalls

Aug 22, 2018
Hi community/dev. I enjoyed your game, wouldn't have found it if you hadn't posted the art on another site and mentioned it was a game. I'm a big fan of your work in general as it hits a lot of personal fetishes.

I've been reading this thread. I've played through 3 or 4 times and found a 9 girl run is achievable in a lot of different ways.

Some tips I've found.

- Decide whether or not you want the water fall double scene right away, because it fundamentally affects your play. You will want to be a life guard and shop keep. That is timing exercise. In general skip detention scene. Workout at school.

- Don't waste your items (pendelum/phermones) on your family. They are the easiest to get you should have probably gotten to all of them by wensday as long as you say the right things.

- Don't waste time reading Laura's book or pendelum in daytime hours.

- Your family and classmates should be the easiest toe seduce. The other girls you have to basically decide based on your choices.

- With only three full days (Monday, Tuesday, Wensday) the game is really about managing the clock. I suspect it won't be as challenging with once there are 1-2 days. The three day format the key to really getting the most girls is to not be too impatient, most of the action is on wensday. Nikki in particular can always be gotten on Thursday.

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Hi community/dev. I enjoyed your game, wouldn't have found it if you hadn't posted the art on another site and mentioned it was a game. I'm a big fan of your work in general as it hits a lot of personal fetishes.

I've been reading this thread. I've played through 3 or 4 times and found a 9 girl run is achievable in a lot of different ways.

Some tips I've found.

- Decide whether or not you want the water fall double scene right away, because it fundamentally affects your play. You will want to be a life guard and shop keep. That is timing exercise. In general skip detention scene. Workout at school.

- Don't waste your items (pendelum/phermones) on your family. They are the easiest to get you should have probably gotten to all of them by wensday as long as you say the right things.

- Don't waste time reading Laura's book or pendelum in daytime hours.

- Your family and classmates should be the easiest toe seduce. The other girls you have to basically decide based on your choices.

- With only three full days (Monday, Tuesday, Wensday) the game is really about managing the clock. I suspect it won't be as challenging with once there are 1-2 days. The three day format the key to really getting the most girls is to not be too impatient, most of the action is on wensday. Nikki in particular can always be gotten on Thursday.
I agree with you in everything. those are nice tips CX

The thing about this game, or at least for some girls, is that you need not only achieve 10 pts on them, you have to do it in specific places. So one should try to get those points before finding the girl at that certain place. ^^

For example, I saved Lolly on Wednesday afternoon, reaching just there the 10 points, but the Epiclust icon didn't appear and no scene was unlocked. Which means she may only be fucked at Bigdong Falls.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
For example, I saved Lolly on Wednesday afternoon, reaching just there the 10 points, but the Epiclust icon didn't appear and no scene was unlocked. Which means she may only be fucked at Bigdong Falls.
That's not possible anymore with the updated script, it was a bug, and I am planning on a second scene with Maria at the beach.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes