VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
That's not possible anymore with the updated script, it was a bug, and I am planning on a second scene with Maria at the beach.
Oh I see ^^ then maybe I have not the updated script or something weird in my folder haha.

A 2nd scene... so Teagan may get a 2nd scene too? Or you mean some characters can be fucked more than 1 time.

Reactions: EmilyWatt

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh I see ^^ then maybe I have not the updated script or something weird in my folder haha.

A 2nd scene... so Teagan may get a 2nd scene too? Or you mean some characters can be fucked more than 1 time.
I posted it on page 143. Yes, possibly, some characters can be fucked more than once, or at least, there are two scenes for them (already the case for aunt Debby for example).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
there is a walktrough for fuck any girl possible?

i see people with 10 girl fucked...but how :(
Here are a number of possibilities. Some of them use bugs, as I can't avoid them (eg the Tanya scene). I believe all of them remain possible when Tim fixes those bugs by using white bull. I saw someone report 11 girls, but I think that can't be done without bugs.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here are a number of possibilities. Some of them use bugs, as I can't avoid them (eg the Tanya scene). I believe all of them remain possible when Tim fixes those bugs by using white bull. I saw someone report 11 girls, but I think that can't be done without bugs.
Could you please elaborate on what you call the "tanya bug"? Is it still there in the updated script from page 143?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Could you please elaborate on what you call the "tanya bug"? Is it still there in the updated script from page 143?
Yes. From label TanyaBed01Day04 then if (tanyawebcamday03 == True): to label TanyaBed02Day04 you encounter no checks for stamina and no chance to use white bull. So you necessarily end up with negative stamina on a 10 girl run.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Yes. From label TanyaBed01Day04 then if (tanyawebcamday03 == True): to label TanyaBed02Day04 you encounter no checks for stamina and no chance to use white bull. So you necessarily end up with negative stamina on a 10 girl run.
Scenes after label SisRoomEveningDay04c and SisRoomEveningDay04d also lack stamina checking. If you have a path that goes straight to label SisUndress01Day04. The path to label SisFuckday04 does contain a stamina check /white bull.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Is fucking Maria, Teagan and Sophia and achievement in one playthrough an achievement? as ive done that but did not get any achievement for it.

Likewise with fucking Nikki, Nancy and Debbie in one playthrough?

Reactions: MMans

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is fucking Maria, Teagan and Sophia and achievement in one playthrough an achievement? as ive done that but did not get any achievement for it.

Likewise with fucking Nikki, Nancy and Debbie in one playthrough?
Yes, they should be. Hit 'a' to see if you have them. There is a reported, but currently unfixed bug, that prevents the display of getting the achievement.

bang_der85

Apr 2, 2018
I can fucked with 11 girls uses the walkthrough. Also that possible cheat on script that i can manage over once scene to gain point lust with console command.

eultonio

Oct 17, 2017
Oh I have one more question : for the random events (old lady, encounters at lockers) how do you change them ? Rolling back and forth ou reloading a saved play ?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh I have one more question : for the random events (old lady, encounters at lockers) how do you change them ? Rolling back and forth ou reloading a saved play ?
Reloading a saved game is the only way to get a different outcome...

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes