VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Either that or you gotta learn to read. I made a dev's note about the game, link is on the OP, post on the first page.
There are well over 100 pics for your info. Because I made the EFFORT of post-working all my images and reducing their file size by saving them as lossless jpgs, and animations converted to .ogv files (the preferred format for ren'py anyway, and much smaller than .avi)...
That, right there, is the kind of determination and attention a good game deserves! You Go! Tim!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello, thanks for the positive feedback!
The stats screen code is in screens.rpy I believe... I'm sorry, but I am not the best of coders, so I hardcoded everything and I am aware it might look like a real mess to outsiders since I didn't even bother putting annotations... You will find that each bar is literally positioned individually on the background screen used for the stats...
Wow, Tim. Redescovering the minute detail you went and done the game at, it just gives work etic a new meaning, reminds me of how much FX studios go the extra mile to deliver picture perfect nature like FX.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018

Hi Tim,

Question, can you change the Strength in the Game in a next Update ?

I mean, that the MC can 2 Strength points per Day, instead of just 1

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Why? It's believable that in exercise you shouldn't do too much at once or else you'll hurt your body. For a guy that is a big exercise junkie (even if his body looks more like he took on steroids), the MC and his family seems to understand how fitness works and this shows. Plus, the limit on 1 strength point per day means you have to mange your time even more.

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

Hi Tim,

Question, can you change the Strength in the Game in a next Update ?

I mean, that the MC can 2 Strength points per Day, instead of just 1
You can cheat this of course. But what would be the fun in that. If you just want the fap scenes go to the gallery by pressing c.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Plot forwarding scene on the very first day as a buffed up ready to explode roided out young man cannot lift empty dresser (because they just moved in and nobody had any time to fill it up) for the fiona tipe 7000 buldozer of a girl that lost her earring under. That scene is hilarious, it is a plot hopelessness inducing device that keeps hounting this muscled out man every day. Also his badder than the worst pick up lines - he only gets breaks out of the blue, like handouts from the narrator.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Plot forwarding scene on the very first day as a buffed up ready to explode roided out young man cannot lift empty dresser (because they just moved in and nobody had any time to fill it up) for the fiona tipe 7000 buldozer of a girl that lost her earring under. That scene is hilarious, it is a plot hopelessness inducing device that keeps hounting this muscled out man every day. Also his badder than the worst pick up lines - he only gets breaks out of the blue, like handouts from the narrator.
ok, and your point is?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is never enough working out in the game, as it is not the secret formula for success. There is no arms race, the MC already won, he has the biggest guns, yet it don't make no difference, he still gets 1-upped by contender like balistic strikes with pin point accuracy.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There is never enough working out in the game, as it is not the secret formula for success. There is no arms race, the MC already won, he has the biggest guns, yet it don't make no difference, he still gets 1-upped by contender like balistic strikes with pin point accuracy.
I don't know what you have been smoking, but that is definetly not my experience. Check my various published runs in this thread to verify that statement. Besides, having the biggest guns doesn't mean you can't get hit.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
You can cheat this of course. But what would be the fun in that. If you just want the fap scenes go to the gallery by pressing c.
Cheat this is not good, because the game crashed and go back to the main menü and the message you cheat came

It seems pointless to do 2 in one day as you can already do everything with the +1 each day.
but the is than better and easier, for example the MC, the more strength should be only possible create in the gym

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes