VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
Last time I played the game in December it was at v0.4. a bit cheesy but funny - cool dialogues and options. now playing v0.5 and I'm really impressed - especially after scoring Maria, my fav librarian. I hope you don't give af about all the hate in comments at fap-nation. Yourgame is much better than all those artsy-fartsy half-baked 3d games with flat-chested uglings. Keep up the great work ! Curves forever

Reactions: EpicBulge

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Last time I played the game in December it was at v0.4. a bit cheesy but funny - cool dialogues and options. now playing v0.5 and I'm really impressed - especially after scoring Maria, my fav librarian. I hope you don't give af about all the hate in comments at fap-nation. Yourgame is much better than all those artsy-fartsy half-baked 3d games with flat-chested uglings. Keep up the great work ! Curves forever
Thanks! The comments at fap nation are actually pretty good overall...

Vinvega

Dec 19, 2017
Sorry if this have been answered before, but how can you guys complete all the girls with the short time frame, im lucky to get one or two, I have tried using the walkthrough, but there is so many variables I think, anyone got a tip or two for me?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry if this have been answered before, but how can you guys complete all the girls with the short time frame, im lucky to get one or two, I have tried using the walkthrough, but there is so many variables I think, anyone got a tip or two for me?
yes i ask the same, game is only like 58% completed, that walk-through is so you can get all the girls available in different runs, there some girls not available yet like Brittany who all points will be available on Friday or Saturday. Brittany seems to be a challenge as she is more close to Jose than you are and the challenge points are way higher than yours from day 1, you need to "cheat" talking her off Jose and even curse Jose to lower the challenge points toward her, so yes you have to sell your soul to the devil to get Brittany. In a prefect world Brittany will be a futanari with a dong as big as the MC. I mean this will justify why she is so lonely and cry to your character in the bathroom, she is just a freaking futanari!

It wouldn't hurt if you give a excellent review to the game here in this forums, like I did, this and helping with the patreon will encourage the creator of the game to make it possible to finish the game sooner.

Reactions: EpicLust
Jan 5, 2019
So Tim if your not "Responsible" for the APk version.Who Is? Can we not just notify the "person" who is, to check on the bugs on the APK version to possibly release a new patch? Or do we just have to hope these bugs or glitches get fixed on the APK release in the next update? I know its not "your" responsibilty but cant there at least be a message or notice to the person or parties that put the apk that yes there are some bugs.And the fact you cant even snoop and pick up the pendelum, the pass for the HQ place.Some of the scenes glitching like the very 1st scene with the Stewardess is kinda lame.It is wat it is, we have to deal with it.Like I said, I understand its not your responsiblity and concern but it does reflect your game..Can we not at least let the parties involved in the apk release side of this game that there are serious bugs on the apk version?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I keep getting errors in the game that I have to ignore, then the game repeats itself. Right now I'm in a loop where the MC is too late at Anna's window. Are there any fixes?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I keep getting errors in the game that I have to ignore, then the game repeats itself. Right now I'm in a loop where the MC is too late at Anna's window. Are there any fixes?
Can you be more explicit about the errors you get? And the only place I see at Anna's where you are too late is when you don't reach epiclust. But I can't see it getting into a loop there. You just go back to the evening choice menu. If something else happens, please describe.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
1550619503051.png
It's weird, because that refers to going to Nikki's room, but I never get that option. After the dinner and swim at Anna's, everyone goes home, the MC asks, "Where to go" then the exception occurs and the MC is at Anna's window being told he is too late.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 248900
It's weird, because that refers to going to Nikki's room, but I never get that option. After the dinner and swim at Anna's, everyone goes home, the MC asks, "Where to go" then the exception occurs and the MC is at Anna's window being told he is too late.
That's odd. If the MC fucked Nikki before you shouldn't get the option to go to her room. But then nikkifucked should exist and in fact it is there from day 2. Did you load this game from a save that was somehow mangled by cheating?
Anyway, you can fix it by going to the console (shift-O) and type nikkifucked = true if the MC did or nikkifucked = false if he didn't, then type exit. The menu should now work.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
That's odd. If the MC fucked Nikki before you shouldn't get the option to go to her room. But then nikkifucked should exist and in fact it is there from day 2. Did you load this game from a save that was somehow mangled by cheating?
I loaded the game from a previous save, but I only added money. Would that screw it up?
Also, the option to go to Nikki's room doesn't show up - no options show up. The glitch occurs before the options show up.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I loaded the game from a previous save, but I only added money. Would that screw it up?
Also, the option to go to Nikki's room doesn't show up - no options show up. The glitch occurs before the options show up.
If you added the money by editing the save it would very likely screw it. Better do it this way:
- load a correct save
- go to the console
- type money = <number>
- exit
- for safety make another save with the changed money.
And better abandon that screwed up save. There may be more corruptions than you have seen yet.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
If you added the money by editing the save it would very likely screw it. Better do it this way:
- load a correct save
- go to the console
- type money = <number>
- exit
- for safety make another save with the changed money.
And better abandon that screwed up save. There may be more corruptions than you have seen yet.
I'll just start over with a new game. Thanks for the information.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
about getting rid of config.version from title
another fast and hacky way would be(as said) inserting 1 line: (shouldn't matter where inserted, as it doesn't exist)
define gui.version_text_size = 0
[/spoiler]
That's what I ended up doing... Thanks for the tip!

sabrey

Jul 21, 2017
Forgive me if this is a repeat question:

Which girls aren't fuckable in the current build? Most seem to be but I'd like an indication of which paths/girls not to bother with just yet.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Forgive me if this is a repeat question:

Which girls aren't fuckable in the current build? Most seem to be but I'd like an indication of which paths/girls not to bother with just yet.
See here

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes