VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Can someone give me a hint* on how to fuck Doris...? She's one of the 3 girls I haven't gotten yet in the game. I got her to 10 points, but it was already Friday, so I had no way of coming in contact with her that day before the game inevitably ended.

A small hint would be appreciated.

*(I would only like a hint, I don't want to spoil the whole challenge leading up to fucking her, of course)
You can't fuck Doris yet. She is one of 3 who still don't have those scenes yet.

Reactions: Fuck 9193

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Hello guys i downloaded the game but its not working whenever i double click on the game its not starting the game
Can anybody help pls

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
100% Tim, I totally support that decision.

I humbly ask that you put some failed renders left on the editing floor and prepare the narrative so when the game hits -> it is all hyped and ready to go;)

Reactions: waldo1

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I don't know if this is possible, because I'm not sure if it's a thing, but does anyone have a save just before you head over to the Principal's house to cuck your rival (I say I'm not sure if it's possible, just because I don't have the achievement nor did I fully play through it all, but I viewed the art assets as this was before the update where you could see Britanny's CG gallery)?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't know if this is possible, because I'm not sure if it's a thing, but does anyone have a save just before you head over to the Principal's house to cuck your rival (I say I'm not sure if it's possible, just because I don't have the achievement nor did I fully play through it all, but I viewed the art assets as this was before the update where you could see Britanny's CG gallery)?
Hum, you seem to be confused so I'm not quite sure what you're looking for. You can go to the TEACHER'S house, not the principal (Sophia with the giant boobs). And if you want to fuck Brittany (rival's quasi-girlfriend), this can only happen on Friday evening after the beauty contest and has nothing to do with the principal or the teacher...

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Hum, you seem to be confused so I'm not quite sure what you're looking for. You can go to the TEACHER'S house, not the principal (Sophia with the giant boobs). And if you want to fuck Brittany (rival's quasi-girlfriend), this can only happen on Friday evening after the beauty contest and has nothing to do with the principal or the teacher...
Woops after checking it again, what I meant was the rival's house. Isn't there some scene there where you and your sister go over? Not sure if this is when you get to fuck your rival's mom.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes