VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ok, I am back. I removed the two paths that were tarnished by the 'Halle on the beach' issue (previous paths 3 and 4) and added a new path 3. There is a nice sequence in the paths now:
- path 1, 19 girls, 216 points
- path 2, 18 girls, 219 points
- path 3, 17 girls, 222 points
Some remarks on the 7 girls left to do in the new path 3:
- Chantelle at 8 points, Tim hinted there will be a sleepover with Nikki on the remaining days. I hope that will provide the needed two final points
- Danielle at 6 points, she will be involved in Muscle Stud, hopefully for the remaining 4 points
- Doris at 7 points, same as for Danielle
- Francine at 9 points, still need to invite her to the gym, that should do it
- Halle at 9 points, unknown what will happen. The only known fuck scene for her was after the t-shirt competition on day 4
- Pamela at 8 points, with two days of lifeguarding left to do she will be alright I think
- Sandy at 5 points, with a lifeguard rescue still waiting. But that is not enough, so really unknown what will happen.
For details see attached screen and xls. View attachment 295327
This thread has been quiet lately, let's make some noise. I am adding a new path 4 to the previous published three. It is in the same sequence and gets 16 girls for 224 points. With some small changes on day 6 (skipping lifeguard and meeting Chantelle in the gym and instead fucking Chiyo and Francine in the gym) this path can be made into 18 girls and 221 points. Compared to the analysis of my previous path 3 I found 3 more points for Sandy at the cost of losing 1 point for Chantelle and not fucking Chiyo.

Incidentally all this is an illustration of the headaches Tim must be having to tie all loose ends together on days 7 and 8. If he doesn't get it we loose the planned Ultimate Stud achievement for fucking all 24 girls in one run. Making good on the boast of the MC to José on day 1 that he would fuck them all. So let's hope Tim takes the time and gets it right.
screenshot0004.png

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
This thread has been quiet lately, let's make some noise. I am adding a new path 4 to the previous published three. It is in the same sequence and gets 16 girls for 224 points. With some small changes on day 6 (skipping lifeguard and meeting Chantelle in the gym and instead fucking Chiyo and Francine in the gym) this path can be made into 18 girls and 221 points. Compared to the analysis of my previous path 3 I found 3 more points for Sandy at the cost of losing 1 point for Chantelle and not fucking Chiyo.

Incidentally all this is an illustration of the headaches Tim must be having to tie all loose ends together on days 7 and 8. If he doesn't get it we loose the planned Ultimate Stud achievement for fucking all 24 girls in one run. Making good on the boast of the MC to José on day 1 that he would fuck them all. So let's hope Tim takes the time and gets it right.
View attachment 318557
I thought I was an absolute God at this game when I fucked like.. 10 or 11 girls. This man fucked 16 whole girls in the game bruh, holy shit...

Fuck 9193

Jun 9, 2019
I really love this game, I've actually been playing it since the second build. I've always known they've had a thread, but I never thought to make an account on it. Here I am, guys! I'm really excited to see what comes from this game, and I hope that Tim doesn't lose interest in continuing it like people have said.

I also would like to know how the dev('s) desgined the muscles for this game on Daz Studio. Which packs/ mods/ plugins did they use to make the more muscular characters?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I thought I was an absolute God at this game when I fucked like.. 10 or 11 girls. This man fucked 16 whole girls in the game bruh, holy shit...
Well, if you read the post you can make that 18 girls for the loss of three points. And if you look at my first path (2nd tab in xls) a 19 girl path is possible as well. But from v03 onwards I have found that maximum-number-of-girls paths are never the right way to go forward to the next day. Usually paths with less girls and more points are the better way to continue to the next day.

Reactions: Canto Forte

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think they're asking how to use stuff like the energy drink. I too am curious about this as clicking them has no effect.
In general in BotB if there is a possibility to use an item you get a question asking to use it or not. Clicking in the inventory is not how this game works. Me, I like the simple yes-or-no questions, instead of attempring to click things in the right way at the right place and at the right moment.

Reactions: legolord86

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
hi there can some give save game with all the girl win thx
This has been explained like a million times! The game is not finished yet so you can't get all the girl yet.
There are walkthroughs available on how to get certain girls however you have to play multiple playthrough for that!
You can't get them all in one play through!

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes