Reactions: waldo1

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
day = xx and dtime= xx cheat need.
In the console (shift O):
day = <day number>
hour = <hour>
Changing the day number will do nothing in itself. You need to do a code jump to get to a different day. But I strongly advise against attempting to do that. It will most likely bork the game bad. If you want to go back to a previous day load a save from that day. Attempting to move forward, be prepared for a world filles with crashes. Just don't go there.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
HOW DO I PATCH THE MAC VERSION

EVERYTIME I PRESS "C" FOR GALLERY IT SAYS: "SELF-VOICING DISABLED" HELP.

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
Really Loved it. and at the beginning of the game seem Hinted NTR, also sometime the other guy just take other girls away.
Will that(NTR) be added in the future? if so, are we going to have the ability to turn it off?
it's not like I oppose the idea of NTR added into the game. I think it's alright, more content the better. but sometimes I just don't feel like doing it

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
I mean like adding a full cheating cutscene you know rather than just a phone message. and i wonder if we will have the ability to avoid that or just turn it off completely and not introducing the other guy

Guidpr

Aug 29, 2018
I needed to help Quentin
Some drug, some experiment, the flower, so that it also has an enome package keeping its small fuss.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I ONLY GOT 4 GIRLS AND GOT THE "END" RESULT? WHY CAN'T I PLAY MORE?????
Day 6 is the current end of the game. More days are still in development. 4 girls at the end of day 6 is not really a good effort. Search the thread, there are walkthroughs and published paths all over the place that may give you ideas how to do better when you try again.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes