VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i just can't get sandy on day4, i restart a new save for sandy, get 5 lust points on day1, get pheromone in day2, save her on day3, but be a judge on day4 and select sandy only gives "Leave, I don't have time for hanky-panky right now". what part did i do wrong?
You didn't do anything wrong. You found a bug. You got:
- day 1, 5 points
- day 3, save Sandy 3 points
- day 4, vote Sandy winner 3 points
Total 11 points but the code checks for 10 points, not 10 or above. Bummer.
BTW the pendulum does not work on Sandy as psychology is her major. But the pheromones do work with her, not on her. She can't smell them but values the gesture of the MC trying to smell nice.

Edit. I was wrong, shouldn't answer from memory. Saving Sandy is 2 points, so it should have worked. Something else must have gone wrong. Did you get a question for pheromones or pendulum? If not you were not at 8 or 9 points, and also not at 10 as that would have been a fuck. If you want to find out the actual number of points for Sandy at that time check for lust_points[19] in the console.

D

Deleted member 800965

This is probably one of the most cringy aspects of the game - when you don't understand whether it's a bug or a feature. Speaking of bugs: I once tried to use the flower from the school trip on principal on Friday (day 6), not on Thursday (day 5) - but there just wasn't a dialogue option for this. Can this be a bug or it represents the flower getting unusable after 2 days? If so, it better be removed from inventory.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
This is probably one of the most cringy aspects of the game - when you don't understand whether it's a bug or a feature. Speaking of bugs: I once tried to use the flower from the school trip on principal on Friday (day 6), not on Thursday (day 5) - but there just wasn't a dialogue option for this. Can this be a bug or it represents the flower getting unusable after 2 days? If so, it better be removed from inventory.
There is only code for using the flower on day 4 and 5, not on day 6. Only Tim can answer if this is by intention (in which case I agree with your comment that the flower should wilt and be removed from the inventory) or an oversight.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
There is only code for using the flower on day 4 and 5, not on day 6. Only Tim can answer if this is by intention (in which case I agree with your comment that the flower should wilt and be removed from the inventory) or an oversight.
OK, I'll remove it from the inventory then, I did mean for the flowers to become unusable indeed.

Reactions: zapallbugs

d15c

Dec 29, 2018
OK, I'll remove it from the inventory then, I did mean for the flowers to become unusable indeed.
You could do a message either in the evening of day 5 or the morning of day 6 saying something like "this flower has gone rotten, I'm throwing it away" so the player can realise what's gone wrong.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Guys, I am sorry to report that most of the paths in there are wrong with respect to Halle. A bug in day 6 makes it possible to visit Halle on the beach for a second time. I just reported it to Tim. That means all day 6 visits with Halle in the published paths have to be taken out. You can only visit with Halle on the beach once and then can collect either 3 points or a coin from the mermaid and 1 point. Summary for the paths:
- path 1 is fine
- path 2, the visit on day 5 should be for 3 points and the visit on day 6 taken out
- path 3, the visit on day should remain 1 point and a coin (money needed) and the visit on day 6 taken out
- path 4, the visit on day should remain 1 point and a coin (money needed) and the visit on day 6 taken out
I am working on a new path that takes this into account.
Ok, I am back. I removed the two paths that were tarnished by the 'Halle on the beach' issue (previous paths 3 and 4) and added a new path 3. There is a nice sequence in the paths now:
- path 1, 19 girls, 216 points
- path 2, 18 girls, 219 points
- path 3, 17 girls, 222 points
Some remarks on the 7 girls left to do in the new path 3:
- Chantelle at 8 points, Tim hinted there will be a sleepover with Nikki on the remaining days. I hope that will provide the needed two final points
- Danielle at 6 points, she will be involved in Muscle Stud, hopefully for the remaining 4 points
- Doris at 7 points, same as for Danielle
- Francine at 9 points, still need to invite her to the gym, that should do it
- Halle at 9 points, unknown what will happen. The only known fuck scene for her was after the t-shirt competition on day 4
- Pamela at 8 points, with two days of lifeguarding left to do she will be alright I think
- Sandy at 5 points, with a lifeguard rescue still waiting. But that is not enough, so really unknown what will happen.
For details see attached screen and xls. screenshot0003.png

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Ok, I am back. I removed the two paths that were tarnished by the 'Halle on the beach' issue (previous paths 3 and 4) and added a new path 3. There is a nice sequence in the paths now:
- Chantelle at 8 points, Tim hinted there will be a sleepover with Nikki on the remaining days. I hope that will provide the needed two final points
- Danielle at 6 points, she will be involved in Muscle Stud, hopefully for the remaining 4 points
- Halle at 9 points, unknown what will happen. The only known fuck scene for her was after the t-shirt competition on day 4
- Pamela at 8 points, with two days of lifeguarding left to do she will be alright I think
- Sandy at 5 points, with a lifeguard rescue still waiting. But that is not enough, so really unknown what will happen.
For details see attached screen and xls. View attachment 295327
brittany can be fucked on day6 already?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
brittany can be fucked on day6 already?
Yes. By day 6 all girls can be fucked, except Daniella and Doris. Note, you can't fuck all of those 22 girls available in one run for now. Without cheating that is. It seems likely that all 24 girls can be fucked in one run when the game is complete.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Yes. By day 6 all girls can be fucked, except Daniella and Doris. Note, you can't fuck all of those 22 girls available in one run for now. Without cheating that is. It seems likely that all 24 girls can be fucked in one run when the game is complete.
really hoping so

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Doris and Dainella. I wonder if you have to hit every strength training day in order to get them?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Doris and Dainella. I wonder if you have to hit every strength training day in order to get them?
Maybe. There is also a property called muscleman. You can get points for that by training with Chantelle, Doris and Maddy. No idea how that will work out. Maybe it is just for an achievement, maybe you need it for Muscle Stud. And I have a vague feeling that the pills will also have something to do with it.

Reactions: waldo1

joaovale

Jun 13, 2017
how to get the cheat into the game so i can hit every girl with epic lust for just 1 lust? and can you give me the cheat pls? ty

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
how to get the cheat into the game so i can hit every girl with epic lust for just 1 lust? and can you give me the cheat pls? ty
not possible as far as i know. epiclust requires both 10 lust and specific scene.
images in this game are not packed in ren'py package file and are organized according to day number. so if a girl can reach epiclust on that day, you can find that girl's sex scene in that day's image folder.

D

Deleted member 1204918

Does anyone knows how to run this game in Ubuntu linux?
Assuming you have the Win/Linux download, you should be able to start it up by running sh BattleoftheBulges.sh. You may need to set the executable bit (either chmod +x in terminal or "Allow executing file as program" in nautilus) for the shell script.

IIRC, you may get an additional permissions error when you try running it, for the lib/linux-x86-64/BattleoftheBulges file. You'll need to set the executable bit on that one too. At that point, it should Just Work (TM).

wuerbo

May 4, 2018
I was trying to follow your sheet, the tab f19p216 route. I am unable to reach epiclust on day2 with Nikki, not sure what i did wrong. Can I ask why day1 path is not included? (I am using version 0.6)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes