VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone else find it weird that Teagan's hand goes straight through her ass in the Faculty Cumptroller animation? :D

tsuande

Dec 3, 2017
I downloaded the compressed file and I get this error

File "D:\DL\MomorSister-0.6-pc\BattleoftheBulges-061-pc-crunched\BattleoftheBulges-0.6.1-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am now publishing a refresh of my paths for V0.6.1. I added one path (tab 5) to the xls I published for V0.6.0. It is an 18-girl path for 221 points. Nearing the end of the game each individual point is a battle. Remember, the max total will be 24 girls with 10 points = 240 points. So with 221 there are not that many yet to be had. I haven't verified if the new 4th path is playable with V0.6.0 (due to bugs solved with V0.6.1), but then V0.6.1 will be generally available in a few days anyway if Tim follows his normal schedule.
Guys, I am sorry to report that most of the paths in there are wrong with respect to Halle. A bug in day 6 makes it possible to visit Halle on the beach for a second time. I just reported it to Tim. That means all day 6 visits with Halle in the published paths have to be taken out. You can only visit with Halle on the beach once and then can collect either 3 points or a coin from the mermaid and 1 point. Summary for the paths:
- path 1 is fine
- path 2, the visit on day 5 should be for 3 points and the visit on day 6 taken out
- path 3, the visit on day should remain 1 point and a coin (money needed) and the visit on day 6 taken out
- path 4, the visit on day should remain 1 point and a coin (money needed) and the visit on day 6 taken out
I am working on a new path that takes this into account.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Just to be on the safe side here: after applying the update, the title screen version number is 0.6, right?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just to be on the safe side here: after applying the update, the title screen version number is 0.6, right?
Correct, the version number does not change. The only check I can think of is the gallery. If it contains 57 items it must be V0.6.1.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Why of all the women in that game did they make the sister so unattractive with all those muscles?
She's the only one there I don't like the look.
Her mother doesn't look like that.
Was her father a muscle head body builder or something like that?
I like the story just don't like that part
I still didn't want her to end up with that other guy so I fixed that.
I think someone was having too much fun with that idea to make her that big.
She's fucking gorgeous. And one big girl does not hurt you. You sound like a fucking baby.

Rishank

Aug 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really good update even without new scenes, btw I completed most of the achiv listed (not all ofc), but I still don't see some of them in the achiev list.. for example i miss 3 of them, why?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I really do not understand the authors. This can be one of the best games. If it were an open world and it would not limit you, is there a guide where you can have all girl or is it impossible?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I really do not understand the authors. This can be one of the best games. If it were an open world and it would not limit you, is there a guide where you can have all girl or is it impossible?
It's impossible. Part of the game is trying to get the highest score in one run, or focusing to get specific achievements.

It is what it is.

Reactions: Aioria619

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Hmm, why is it that every time I see the title pic for this game I imagine a carny standing in front of the girls, holding up his hand with three darts in it and growling out "3 darts for a dollar! Pop 3 balloobs, (balloon boobs,) win a prize!"?

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Idk if anyones posted this but im using the anti-cheat mod and edited my save on to increase the lust. So far seems to be fine, you just increase all the lust to 20 except the ones with a B beside it. I havent finished the game yet though. Ill try to remember to update this if it crashes.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
There is a bug with Tanya. "Let her ride you like a wild bronco" crashes the game.

Exception: Screen tanyafuckfast06 is not known.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes