VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
that's considerably taller than your usual MCs, I'm surprised
The premise of the game is different. While the Mc in Apocalypse is also a teenager like in BotB, he was exposed to a massive dose of alpha-radiations, which transformed his body... And also, quite a few people complained about how small the MC in BotB was, so I went for taller.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
The premise of the game is different. While the Mc in Apocalypse is also a teenager like in BotB, he was exposed to a massive dose of alpha-radiations, which transformed his body... And also, quite a few people complained about how small the MC in BotB was, so I went for taller.
To Ben honest I like that the girls were taller than the mc it was so sexy I love tall woman

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Does that mean there will be similar things with the women involved? Expansion, tall short etc? I am for all of the above with the required bustyness

darthacerbus

Apr 7, 2018
well I'm all for it, so long as you include some more muscle girls

Gnoth

Feb 19, 2019
anyone help me.
for get card in aunt's house and change frieda's grade and, i clicked anywhere but it rarely succeed.
thank you so much :)))

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
anyone help me.
for get card in aunt's house and change frieda's grade and, i clicked anywhere but it rarely succeed.
thank you so much :)))
It's in either of two places on the right, the table or the sculpture I believe.

Reactions: Gnoth

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Well, there's an indoor swimming pool in the resistance compound... So girls can be in bikinis.
And there is one black girl who can belly dance for you... ;)

View attachment 290421

View attachment 290431
Dude you are awesome I love it! Please tell me I can have sex with that belly dancer also rember that black princabel in botb please make a woman with her big boobs but also with a huge backside it would be a dream

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes