VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
i have to admit that the only way i can get to most of the scenes is by cheating.
Although i can't seem to cheat on the lust, for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work for me.
I still can't get the coach or the threesome with sis and C either.
Plus I know there was somewhere something with pills but I can't even find that anymore.
This game is actually becoming more difficult for me. Is that intentional? or will it end up that even if you miss one or two events you will have chances to get them later? Or is cheating the only real option?
If you still want to cheat, type this in the console: lust_points = [9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9]
Now you just need to be at the right time and at the right place to trigger the event(s).
For the rival it is: lust_pointsB = [9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9]
And I guess it is intentional to be difficult, as the dev has implemented anti-cheats in his game.

I didn't use a walktrough nor did I cheat in my save and I still managed to conquer 10 girls while he managed to get only 1. Sadly, I lost his mother to him... So just keep trying and you might win the girls heart, without cheating ;)

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
If you still want to cheat, type this in the console: lust_points = [9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9]
Now you just need to be at the right time and at the right place to trigger the event(s).
For the rival it is: lust_pointsB = [9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9]
And I guess it is intentional to be difficult, as the dev has implemented anti-cheats in his game.

I didn't use a walktrough nor did I cheat in my save and I still managed to conquer 10 girls while he managed to get only 1. Sadly, I lost his mother to him... So just keep trying and you might win the girls heart, without cheating ;)
Thanks it is not that I can't get any girls, I do but there is no way I can get all of them without cheating. Which means I will need a lot of save games if I want to achieve it without... guess that is the point of the game but it would be nice to at least be able to get everything.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks it is not that I can't get any girls, I do but there is no way I can get all of them without cheating. Which means I will need a lot of save games if I want to achieve it without... guess that is the point of the game but it would be nice to at least be able to get everything.
You do realise that the game is not complete yet? And it seems the dev intends that everything is achievable without cheating when the game is complete.

Reactions: JRD

Paul_Jones

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry guys, maybe it's a stupid question but I don't know how to use pheromones. I have them and I helped Nikki to find her earrings but how is it supposed to use pheromones? I can't see any option to do that...

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry guys, maybe it's a stupid question but I don't know how to use pheromones. I have them and I helped Nikki to find her earrings but how is it supposed to use pheromones? I can't see any option to do that...
Nikki has to be at 8 lust for the option to be available, as the spray gives +2 lust.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
As far as I can see, the CG gallery doesn't have the scene of Brittany getting fucked in the bathroom. Is there a possible save for that, or am I just blind.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes