VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

bbb84

Dec 15, 2017
How do I get rid of old saves? Even if I delete the game and start again I still have the old saves

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
What makes this game so fucking hard is the time limit of 1 week and the pressure of collecting lust as soon as possible
Its not the intention to be able to fuck every girl in the game in one playthrough. As the game has had more updates yes it may be possible to fuck them all in one go once all 8 days are finished. However, its not the idea to fuck them all in one go, the premis of the game is to fuck more than Jose and win the competition. Not fucking every girl in one play through gives it more replay ability.

There is actually a walkthrough for the game if you'd bother to search the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Its not the intention to be able to fuck every girl in the game in one playthrough. As the game has had more updates yes it may be possible to fuck them all in one go once all 8 days are finished. However, its not the idea to fuck them all in one go, the premis of the game is to fuck more than Jose and win the competition. Not fucking every girl in one play through gives it more replay ability.

There is actually a walkthrough for the game if you'd bother to search the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a bug ! I did all that to Maria, it keeps saying not enough lust in the Falls, Like I said I already did everything ! except save her daughter as a life guard , I don't think it's possible since the trip is in Wed if I'm not mistaken, and by Tuesday before the trip, I only have 8 strength (Monday and Tuesday strength training) and I cannot beat the guy in arm wrestling by just 7

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
It's a bug ! I did all that to Maria, it keeps saying not enough lust in the Falls, Like I said I already did everything ! except save her daughter as a life guard , I don't think it's possible since the trip is in Wed if I'm not mistaken, and by Tuesday before the trip, I only have 8 strength (Monday and Tuesday strength training) and I cannot beat the guy in arm wrestling by just 7
you need to increase your strenght once per day

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
you need to increase your strength nce per day
I already know that, the problem is the time limit just like what you said, just once per day ! but in order to beat the guy in arm wrestling before you can work as a life guard you need atleast 8 or 9, and it's not possible to do that in just 2 days, so are you saying that it's possible to work as a lifeguard and save Maria's daughter before their trip in the falls ?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I already know that, the problem is the time limit just like what you said, just once per day ! but in order to beat the guy in arm wrestling before you can work as a life guard you need atleast 8 or 9, and it's not possible to do that in just 2 days, so are you saying that it's possible to work as a lifeguard and save Maria's daughter before their trip in the falls ?
Yes it is. Get the book from the nerdy girl instead of Maria.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Yes its possible, you need to save her daughter before the falls and you can work as a lifeguard before the falls. Theres no bug you just arnt raising your strength daily and saving her daughter. As Tim pointed out, speak with the nerdy girl in the library for the book instead of wasting time getting the book from Maria.

Anten

Apr 23, 2018
I haven't played since 0.3 so the 3 extra days look good. Has someone updated the excell sheet with the things to do to get the most girls? And can someone guide me to the page wher to find it? Thx

tropadiguetto

May 15, 2018
Post the screen *before* you hit the bug (make the screen by hitting 's' and please post it inside a spoiler tag). Hopefully we can work out where you came from before hitting the bug.
There you go. I´m using one of the path´s of the walkthrough that was posted before, the last path. The wierd part is after thebug he just reads the goth book out of no where and after that the game thinks its day 6, when I´m still at day 5. Also attach the save where at the moment I get the bug.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There you go. I´m using one of the path´s of the walkthrough that was posted before, the last path. The wierd part is after thebug he just reads the goth book out of no where and after that the game thinks its day 6, when I´m still at day 5. Also attach the save where at the moment I get the bug.
I have identified it as an older known bug. It unfortunately means you are somehow not running the latest version of script06. Are you sure you applied the version from here https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-6-epiclust.5528/page-213#post-1738670
After installing that update you need to move back to before the photoshoot scene. Do not continue from the save you posted, it is already wrong.

tropadiguetto

May 15, 2018
I have identified it as an older known bug. It unfortunately means you are somehow not running the latest version of script06. Are you sure you applied the version from here https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v0-6-epiclust.5528/page-213#post-1738670
After installing that update you need to move back to before the photoshoot scene. Do not continue from the save you posted, it is already wrong.
I already downloaded that version of script06 before and still din´t work. Now i tried to load a save before the photoshot but it din´t work ether. Could it be that all my saves are fkued? Can u see if those saves are also ruined by the bug? All of them but the last one are from day5, the last one its from day 4.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I already downloaded that version of script06 before and still din´t work. Now i tried to load a save before the photoshot but it din´t work ether. Could it be that all my saves are fkued? Can u see if those saves are also ruined by the bug? All of them but the last one are from day5, the last one its from day 4.
Your previous post pointed to a specific problem in the photoshoot on day 5. If you had problems before that you have at least two problems, maybe more. How did you start on V0.6? Did you play from the beginning or did you start with a save from V0.5? If so you should have gone back to the end of day 4 and replayed day 5 to pick up changes at the start of day 5. But by far the best option is to start each new version from the beginning as there are also some changes in the scripts for the previous days. It is not that hard. I personally can do a full replay in one hour when I retrace a previously completed path.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
can anybody give me a full sex scenes saves of game, I can't complete some of them and it give me some bug and game will crash.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
i have to admit that the only way i can get to most of the scenes is by cheating.
Although i can't seem to cheat on the lust, for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work for me.
I still can't get the coach or the threesome with sis and C either.
Plus I know there was somewhere something with pills but I can't even find that anymore.
This game is actually becoming more difficult for me. Is that intentional? or will it end up that even if you miss one or two events you will have chances to get them later? Or is cheating the only real option?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i have to admit that the only way i can get to most of the scenes is by cheating.
Although i can't seem to cheat on the lust, for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work for me.
I still can't get the coach or the threesome with sis and C either.
Plus I know there was somewhere something with pills but I can't even find that anymore.
This game is actually becoming more difficult for me. Is that intentional? or will it end up that even if you miss one or two events you will have chances to get them later? Or is cheating the only real option?
No, you can reach 18 or 19 girls at the end of day 6 without any cheating.
Or, to be more precise, with save and restore as the only cheating. No console stuff, no changing the code etc.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes