VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Mattock

May 27, 2018
Thanks, except I don't really understand your code cos I'm not a very good coder and I don't like it when I don't even understand what I write!...
that's a very good principle! stick to it!
(the best suggested code MUST fail to work as the game develops and the dev doesn't know ~really~ what's being done with it!)
What about this, would that be satisfactory to take into account the cockblocks?

if (girlsfucked >= 24):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 23) and (josedebbycockblocked == True or josenikkicockblocked == True or josemariacockblocked ==True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josemariacockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josemariacockblocked == True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 21) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True and josemariacockblocked == True):
return
first: as pointed out by ZapAllBugs and me, the chance is quite minimal!
second: very well! that's what I meant !BUT!
long: (spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
an extra-check for the day would be needed:
Code:
    if (girlsfucked >= 24):
        return
    if day >= 4:
        if (girlsfucked >= 23) and (josedebbycockblocked == True or josenikkicockblocked == True or josemariacockblocked ==True):
            return
        if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True):
            return
        if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josemariacockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True):
            return
        if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josemariacockblocked == True):
            return
        if (girlsfucked >= 21) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True and josemariacockblocked == True):
            return
I hope, I haven't described it too cryptical...(if so, don't hesitate to ask/flame;)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
that's a very good principle! stick to it!
(the best suggested code MUST fail to work as the game develops and the dev doesn't know ~really~ what's being done with it!)

first: as pointed out by ZapAllBugs and me, the chance is quite minimal!
second: very well! that's what I meant !BUT!
long: (spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
an extra-check for the day would be needed:
Code:
    if (girlsfucked >= 24):
        return
    if day >= 4:
            return
            return
            return
            return
            return
I hope, I haven't described it too cryptical...(if so, don't hesitate to ask/flame;)
Ah yes, you're right, thanks a lot!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks, except I don't really understand your code cos I'm not a very good coder and I don't like it when I don't even understand what I write!...

What about this, would that be satisfactory to take into account the cockblocks?

if (girlsfucked >= 24):
return
return
return
return
return
return
I would leave it at this
if (girlsfucked >= 24):
return
That takes care of orphaned incorrect counts of girlsfucked. In my published sample paths José gets up to 127 points. Lets say you missed some minus points for him (didn't really do an accounting of what you might miss) and he gets to 140. With 60 more points in the two remaining days he can get to 200 at the outside. Not enough to get even 21 girls. So unless you plan to give him more than 60 points or plan on more cockblocking nothing needs to be fixed. You can only get into that territory by cheating either by console or mod. And trying to fix the errors that may cause is hopeless anyway.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Buy lubrificant and use on the boat's not working engine on Friday. Don't miss a day at baywatching, Don't drink and offer beer evertyime to level up Lust.
And fight off Willie for her in the sport's hall, and do swimming training on day 6 with her.

Edit: sorry mixed up with Viviane. The sport's hall event is for Viviane only. The training event does give a point for Pamela.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Right!

And What About the threesome with Chantelle and Sister? I can't get in any way...
The only way I know is fucking Chantelle in the school gym on day 6. Then vote for her in the pageant and console her when she doesn't win. That gets the threesome.

Mrrnnn

Jun 23, 2018
the game should last more than 6 days because otherwise it's too short and we can not fuck all the girls

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
is there a way to cheat the lust? meaning increase it for characters?
I've played this game too many times from the beginning to want to do that again now...

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
So i get credits after i load my save from the end of day 5 and not day 6 . I assume i have to start a new save to access day 6. Right ?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So i get credits after i load my save from the end of day 5 and not day 6 . I assume i have to start a new save to access day 6. Right ?
If your save was literally at the end, it might not work indeed. You can however open the console (shift+o) and simply type:
jump Day06

Reactions: Tickle
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes