VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
So I'm not sure if I'm understanding this game fully. I've played the first two days a number of times, trying to be the most efficient/successful, but sometimes Jose ends up sleeping with a girl midway through day 2, and sometimes he doesn't. And which girl seems to be random. That means any effort put into her is wasted. Unfortunately, since I don't know which girl he's going to get lucky with, I don't know which girls to ignore.

Is there something I'm missing? In a game where you need to be as precise as possible, how do you handle the game randomly taking away progress?

I really do like the game aspect of this game (so refreshing from other games and VN) but, at the same time, I'll admit wishing there was also an open/repeating timeline, without the pressure of potentially 'losing' a girl.

Geeb777

Nov 14, 2018
This was a great update, Tim. You already know my thoughts on this game, so I'll just state my favourite thing about this update: fucking Pamela. Thank you for this! Also, humour was great, as always. Wasn't expecting an update so quickly, so props for that.

Now, 0.7 should conclude the last few sex scenes, I'm assuming, but there should be room for bonus scenes, as well. Please, if you have the spare time, add another Nancy sex scene hahaha. She is my favourite character! Other than that, keep up the good work.

By the way, I didn't find a signature for the game while using the search function, though I'd like to advertise the development of this game. Has anyone made one?
I really hope he adds a Threeway with auntil and nancy

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I'm not sure if I'm understanding this game fully. I've played the first two days a number of times, trying to be the most efficient/successful, but sometimes Jose ends up sleeping with a girl midway through day 2, and sometimes he doesn't. And which girl seems to be random. That means any effort put into her is wasted. Unfortunately, since I don't know which girl he's going to get lucky with, I don't know which girls to ignore.

Is there something I'm missing? In a game where you need to be as precise as possible, how do you handle the game randomly taking away progress?

I really do like the game aspect of this game (so refreshing from other games and VN) but, at the same time, I'll admit wishing there was also an open/repeating timeline, without the pressure of potentially 'losing' a girl.
Correct, where Jose's points go is random. But you can defeat him by cheating a tiny bit. Restore to a point before he gets a girl and play forward again. The next time he will randomly hit another girl. Only when he hits the same girl mutiple times (purely random) will he get her.

Maihot321

Aug 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "FinalZero, post: 1730953, สมาชิก: 15376"] วันที่ 5 ตอนนี้ฉันยังไม่สามารถมีเพศสัมพันธ์ chiyo และ chantelle และวิธีการมีเพศสัมพันธ์ doris View attachment 269810 [/ QUOTE]
ขอsave

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How did this even happen in the first place? Why was I sent to Anna's after going home from the dance?
Incompatible save most likely, I forgot to add annafucked at the beginning of day05, so it's defined there now but if your save is from after that change... Use the console to set it to True or False.

Mattock

May 27, 2018
@zapallbugs
I've done some excessive testing myself now...
and I only encountered the infinite loop if Jose won all girls besides the cockblocked ones and these were cockblocked...
(if only one option(girl) is left for Jose to hit, it can take up to 2.7 (real-time)seconds for two calls, but I encountered no infinite loop there!)
As long as there are min. two options for Jose "wait-time" was always below one second(which a bit surprised myself...but better be surprised in a good way!)!

So, ~in theory~, I still think my solution the superior one (and in an educational way not totally senseless), but it is just not necessary! (as you already pointed out)
The little perfectionist in me would want to count the CB's and if the sum of CB's and girlsfucked would be greater 23 then I'd exit...
but that also, would "kick in" ONLY if Jose could get at least 210 points(I think max on end of day5 could maybe 120(?)) AND be VERY lucky!

@timdonehy200
still, for the next (big) update(no need for a hotfix imho!), I would suggest to change the 1st Challenger-if from
if (girlsfucked == 24):
to
if (girlsfucked >= 24):
that's no harm, don't you think too, ZapAllBugs?

and while testing I found that:
girlsfucked (still) increased in script03.rpy for player-wins
(I may report that again when I played thru 0.6, if I forget I already did here)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@zapallbugs
I've done some excessive testing myself now...
and I only encountered the infinite loop if Jose won all girls besides the cockblocked ones and these were cockblocked...
(if only one option(girl) is left for Jose to hit, it can take up to 2.7 (real-time)seconds for two calls, but I encountered no infinite loop there!)
As long as there are min. two options for Jose "wait-time" was always below one second(which a bit surprised myself...but better be surprised in a good way!)!

So, ~in theory~, I still think my solution the superior one (and in an educational way not totally senseless), but it is just not necessary! (as you already pointed out)
The little perfectionist in me would want to count the CB's and if the sum of CB's and girlsfucked would be greater 23 then I'd exit...
but that also, would "kick in" ONLY if Jose could get at least 210 points(I think max on end of day5 could maybe 120(?)) AND be VERY lucky!

@timdonehy200
still, for the next (big) update(no need for a hotfix imho!), I would suggest to change the 1st Challenger-if from
if (girlsfucked == 24):
to
if (girlsfucked >= 24):
that's no harm, don't you think too, ZapAllBugs?

and while testing I found that:
girlsfucked (still) increased in script03.rpy for player-wins
(I may report that again when I played thru 0.6, if I forget I already did here)
Thanks, except I don't really understand your code cos I'm not a very good coder and I don't like it when I don't even understand what I write!...

What about this, would that be satisfactory to take into account the cockblocks?

if (girlsfucked >= 24):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 23) and (josedebbycockblocked == True or josenikkicockblocked == True or josemariacockblocked ==True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josemariacockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 22) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josemariacockblocked == True):
return
if (girlsfucked >= 21) and (josedebbycockblocked == True and josenikkicockblocked == True and josemariacockblocked == True):
return

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes