VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

BelzebubXXX

Oct 7, 2018
I have a problem. I can not get past day 6, 20:00. The "peek through the keyhole" scene starts and after it is finished, I have no other choice than to start the same scene again and again and again... Has anyone else encountered the same problem?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have a problem. I can not get past day 6, 20:00. The "peek through the keyhole" scene starts and after it is finished, I have no other choice than to start the same scene again and again and again... Has anyone else encountered the same problem?
Very strange indeed. The pageant is supposed to start at 20.00, and the keyhole scene is not available until later in the evening. Where were you just before 20.00?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I had dinner with mom and sister.
Dinner? There is no dinner on day 6, nor is there on day 5. The last dinner at home is on day 4. Look at the top right, what day does it say?
Fr = day 6
Th = day 5
We = day 4
If the previous scene was dinner and you now really are on Fr something totally unexpected has happened. Just to make sure, you didn't do any cheating via the console or a mod?

Shades123

Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys, i probably i am missing something painfully obvious but it doesn't seem like i can get the pheromone to trigger with my sister on day 2, no matter what i do i cannot use the item, is there a special way to do it? does the option just appear? i am truly lost, haven't been able to find a solution in this forum either, prolly blind. I have followed up the excel walktrough posted here, done what it said and the item action just wont show. Thanks for your patience and i hope you guys can help me out

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys, i probably i am missing something painfully obvious but it doesn't seem like i can get the pheromone to trigger with my sister on day 2, no matter what i do i cannot use the item, is there a special way to do it? does the option just appear? i am truly lost, haven't been able to find a solution in this forum either, prolly blind. I have followed up the excel walktrough posted here, done what it said and the item action just wont show. Thanks for your patience and i hope you guys can help me out
Then you don't have enough points with her.
Day 1, 1 point for free at the start
Day 1, put lotion on her 1 point
Day 1, dinner, promise to help find her earrings 2 points
Day 2, meeting with Nikki and Chantelle at school 2 points
Day 2, after dinner help her find her earrings 2 points
brings you to 8 and in range for using pheromones.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Will I have another chance for Chiyo in the next update, or have I missed it somewhere along the way permanently? Right now she will only use the dildo and let me watch even if I use the pendulum and pheromones. I'm on day 6 now, and from what I've heard this should have triggered way earlier
sounds like you either used the console to change her lust or a mod to change her lust which would cause an issue as if she has more than 10 lust points at that point, epiclust will not kick in.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Will I have another chance for Chiyo in the next update, or have I missed it somewhere along the way permanently? Right now she will only use the dildo and let me watch even if I use the pendulum and pheromones. I'm on day 6 now, and from what I've heard this should have triggered way earlier
It depends, if you missed out the first time (Wednesday), she is again in the boutique the following days. But maybe you didn't get enough lust points on your fist encounter with her on day01, I can't tell...

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
It depends, if you missed out the first time (Wednesday), she is again in the boutique the following days. But maybe you didn't get enough lust points on your fist encounter with her on day01, I can't tell...
If he is able to use pendulum or pheromones he has at least 8 lust points. I had this bug before when I was playing around with console I put her points at 10 before the dildo which meant she always had more than 10 points and epic lust required it to be exactly 10 to hit.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If he is able to use pendulum or pheromones he has at least 8 lust points. I had this bug before when I was playing around with console I put her points at 10 before the dildo which meant she always had more than 10 points and epic lust required it to be exactly 10 to hit.
Ah OK, I see what you mean now.

BelzebubXXX

Oct 7, 2018
Dinner? There is no dinner on day 6, nor is there on day 5. The last dinner at home is on day 4. Look at the top right, what day does it say?
Fr = day 6
Th = day 5
We = day 4
If the previous scene was dinner and you now really are on Fr something totally unexpected has happened. Just to make sure, you didn't do any cheating via the console or a mod?
It's Wednesday, so Day 4. My fault. However, the problem still remains. 20:00 - dinner, then the keyhole scene and then the keyhole scene and then...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It's Wednesday, so Day 4. My fault. However, the problem still remains. 20:00 - dinner, then the keyhole scene and then the keyhole scene and then...
After the keyhole scene, you should be sent back to your room with more choices for other things to do, notablygoing on the computer. Are you saying this doesn't happen?

BelzebubXXX

Oct 7, 2018
After the keyhole scene, you should be sent back to your room with more choices for other things to do, notablygoing on the computer. Are you saying this doesn't happen?
No. It returns me back to the room, but then it sends me back to the keyhole scene. It's like some kind of a loop. I will probably have to start the game again from the beginning.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No. It returns me back to the room, but then it sends me back to the keyhole scene. It's like some kind of a loop. I will probably have to start the game again from the beginning.
That shouldn't happen. You should get a menu with options. Your script seems corrupted...

Jan 5, 2019
for those who asked for android port spear1403 already ported battle of bulge link:

Thank you sir. This is the only way I play. I mean I look on this board and see issue after issue on PCs and Macs.And I think how come these players just dont play the APK version. It Rocks and I play usually without to many hiccups. If something pops up you just ignore and keep going. I download the apk version and roll without a glitch 99.9% . Yes, I asked Tim about the apk 0.5 that had issuse like no snooping or some freeze points, not knowing Tim dosent have a thing to do with the apk release. I actually found a compressed version on v0.5.1 on apkparadise finally and it worked awesome. IMO the apk is the way to go. There are some games that suck playing the apk version Im sure I stick to the games I play and get the updates and usually never have a hiccup on the apk. This game Rocks. I played it from the 1st apk release. THE Only thing is I wish on the last sex option there was a meter like in Morning Lust or the arm wrestle that we could tap fast or slow to control the speed of the sex motion before the splash. Tim this games rocks it was different from the get go but its solid work and entertaining.

Reactions: EpicLust

upupajack

Dec 19, 2018
First post here.

three CG gallery outtakes
1-6 is Brittany
9-5 is Chantelle (after pendulum)
9-4 is Pamela

Chantelle+Nikki Double Delight someone?

Reactions: Maihot321
Jan 5, 2019
I would love on a future update.Maybe scenes added for Nikki and Nancy like as a bonus if you fucked both or one or the other prior to the bathroom or shower scene to get a bonus scene with either in the bathroom or shower. Maybe get a threesome bonus.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes