VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
The premise of the game is different. While the Mc in Apocalypse is also a teenager like in BotB, he was exposed to a massive dose of alpha-radiations, which transformed his body... And also, quite a few people complained about how small the MC in BotB was, so I went for taller.
I liked the shorter MC, made him seem less threatening and more fun.

Reactions: Deathangle13

yokito85

Aug 19, 2018
Actually, I already have an idea for a future game and am working on it in parallel with Battle of the Bulges. I mentioned it here.
I have finalized the MC for that game and here he is...

View attachment 288599
well, I think it is muscular but not much aesthetic.. His trapezoids are too much. It is nice to play as a muscular guy with huge pennis but that is going away from human kind. Please take this as a constructive criticism. I appreciate a lot your work!! and your BoB game is unique and excellent!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there new content in the update or it’s just fixing bugs?
The missing parts (in V0.6.0) of the gallery and achievements were added. For the rest no new content, indeed just bug fixes. New content for day 7 is at least a month away for patrons, as the dev has halted the Patreon. For the general public that means two months or more.

Aug 11, 2017
What in the fuck is this game...? My nightmares have nightmares about a buff dude with the face of an 8 year old and the dick of an elephant.

z3disbest

Jun 3, 2018
I am now publishing a refresh of my paths for V0.6.1. I added one path (tab 5) to the xls I published for V0.6.0. It is an 18-girl path for 221 points. Nearing the end of the game each individual point is a battle. Remember, the max total will be 24 girls with 10 points = 240 points. So with 221 there are not that many yet to be had. I haven't verified if the new 4th path is playable with V0.6.0 (due to bugs solved with V0.6.1), but then V0.6.1 will be generally available in a few days anyway if Tim follows his normal schedule. View attachment 288083
In day 4 I can't get the threesome scene to pop, epiclust is only happening for Teagan. In the "look for bostiboobicus gigantus" part I'm only getting -1 from Laura and nothing from Maria. But the spreadsheet says its +1 there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
In day 4 I can't get the threesome scene to pop, epiclust is only happening for Teagan. In the "look for bostiboobicus gigantus" part I'm only getting -1 from Laura and nothing from Maria. But the spreadsheet says its +1 there. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
You missed getting the plant knowledge on day 3. Talk to nerdy girl in the library.
This line in the xls: library, meet nerdy girl
She should hand you the book with plant knowledge.

Reactions: z3disbest

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Why of all the women in that game did they make the sister so unattractive with all those muscles?
She's the only one there I don't like the look.
Her mother doesn't look like that.
Was her father a muscle head body builder or something like that?
I like the story just don't like that part
I still didn't want her to end up with that other guy so I fixed that.
I think someone was having too much fun with that idea to make her that big.

Reactions: Terrigen
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes