VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Scoblowerk

Dec 21, 2018
Hi, so the game so far is just from the 1st Sunday to Friday after the party event?
once i end the day it will be THE END..
so tons of the character haven't complete yet..
i leave it and wait for the updates or just restart again?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug 0.6.1

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script06.rpy", line 449, in script
    if (annafucked == True):
  File "game/script06.rpy", line 449, in <module>
    if (annafucked == True):
NameError: name 'annafucked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script06.rpy", line 449, in script
    if (annafucked == True):
  File "D:\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6.1\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-06-pc\BattleoftheBulges-0.6.1\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script06.rpy", line 449, in <module>
    if (annafucked == True):
NameError: name 'annafucked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Battle of the Bulges 0.6

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, so the game so far is just from the 1st Sunday to Friday after the party event?
once i end the day it will be THE END..
so tons of the character haven't complete yet..
i leave it and wait for the updates or just restart again?
Yes each full update adds a new day with next one in June should allow all in game girls to be achievable.

Reactions: Scoblowerk

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really good update even without new scenes, btw I completed most of the achiv listed (not all ofc), but I still don't see some of them in the achiev list.. for example i miss 3 of them, why?
To get your three missing achievements I'll give you a quick summery on how to unlock them.

If you do have checked off these requirements for the achievements, the fact that you haven't unlocked them might be due to that you continued on playing with an old save. Sometimes with old saves not all the variables get checked right and the achievements don't unlock properly. Hope this helps.

D

Deleted member 800965

There is a bug with Tanya. "Let her ride you like a wild bronco" crashes the game.

Exception: Screen tanyafuckfast06 is not known.
Since this thread seems to work as improvised bug reporting thread, i would like to report a similar bug. Namely, I attempted to fuck her at Friday, 23:00 (after the party). At the same stage (the very last screen before cumming) the game just stuck. UI elements disappeared, game didn't respond to anything.

Reactions: Cur8t0r
D

Deleted member 1204918

I see that the 6.1 has a band-aid fix for the issue (discussed a few pages back) where the Challenger label hangs when very few girls are left for Jose. However, it's still pretty slow when you get down to low numbers, since it's basically picking a random number from 0 - 23, hoping that it's good, and trying again until it works.

I've attached a replacement Challenger file that fixes this completely --- it figures out the list of girls that are valid for Jose, and then randomly picks an element from that list. This works all the way down to 0 girls left. I think it's pretty readable and easy to understand or modify, but then again I wrote it, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The basic idea is that we fill the list up with everyone, and whittle it down until only the valid girls are left.

darksol666

Dec 9, 2018
I am now publishing a refresh of my paths for V0.6.1. I added one path (tab 5) to the xls I published for V0.6.0. It is an 18-girl path for 221 points. Nearing the end of the game each individual point is a battle. Remember, the max total will be 24 girls with 10 points = 240 points. So with 221 there are not that many yet to be had. I haven't verified if the new 4th path is playable with V0.6.0 (due to bugs solved with V0.6.1), but then V0.6.1 will be generally available in a few days anyway if Tim follows his normal schedule. View attachment 288083
I am now publishing a refresh of my paths for V0.6.1. I added one path (tab 5) to the xls I published for V0.6.0. It is an 18-girl path for 221 points. Nearing the end of the game each individual point is a battle. Remember, the max total will be 24 girls with 10 points = 240 points. So with 221 there are not that many yet to be had. I haven't verified if the new 4th path is playable with V0.6.0 (due to bugs solved with V0.6.1), but then V0.6.1 will be generally available in a few days anyway if Tim follows his normal schedule. View attachment 288083
i was trying to follow along with your path but i dont have the option to use the pharamones on nikki that first night. it just doesnt show up at all and i know i got them. am i missing somthing?

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
I got a guide and it says i can fuck the mom the morning after watching the movie but she just says i have school and nothing happens?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i was trying to follow along with your path but i dont have the option to use the pharamones on nikki that first night. it just doesnt show up at all and i know i got them. am i missing somthing?
You only get to use them when you have 8 points with Nikki. You apparently missed some. Check you have all of these:
- 1 free point at game start
- day 1, lotion Nikki at the beach 1 point
- day 1, tell Nikki to think at dinner 2 points
- day 2, meeting with Nikki and Chantelle at school 2 points
- day 2, in the evening help Nikki find her earrings 2 points

Rishank

Aug 26, 2018
To get your three missing achievements I'll give you a quick summery on how to unlock them.

If you do have checked off these requirements for the achievements, the fact that you haven't unlocked them might be due to that you continued on playing with an old save. Sometimes with old saves not all the variables get checked right and the achievements don't unlock properly. Hope this helps.
I already did these 3, but still missing in my list, btw ty for the advice ;)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i just can't get sandy on day4, i restart a new save for sandy, get 5 lust points on day1, get pheromone in day2, save her on day3, but be a judge on day4 and select sandy only gives "Leave, I don't have time for hanky-panky right now". what part did i do wrong?

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
i just can't get sandy on day4, i restart a new save for sandy, get 5 lust points on day1, get pheromone in day2, save her on day3, but be a judge on day4 and select sandy only gives "Leave, I don't have time for hanky-panky right now". what part did i do wrong?
well pheromone wont work with any of the characters on the beach so that may be it, you need the pendulum if you wont reach the 10 points there.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
well pheromone wont work with any of the characters on the beach so that may be it, you need the pendulum if you wont reach the 10 points there.
yeah, got her in a brand new walkthrough. the only different choice i made in my original walkthrough was "yes, boss" when pulled sandy out of water. this makes me so frustrating, i just want to get all girls in one walkthrough.

after comparing the two saves in saveeditor, i came to the conclusion that it's not i didn't complete something, but rather i completed something else that prevented me from getting sandy.

D

Deleted member 800965

Thank you, mate - I was just going to try a playthrough which would include using pheromones on Sandy. Isn't she a tough nut to crack: when you try to use pendulum she humiliates you and now this. Do I understand correctly that there are only two ways of getting her:
a) saving her twice (on Tue and Thu), thus blocking Maria and Pamela
b) saving her once and voting for her in T-shirt contest, thus blocking Halle and potentially Chantelle?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes