VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
wtf is this game. i try to play using the guide n every single time there's different events that happen n jose ends up fucking someone day 1 before i even get the opportunity to. i don't get it

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Doesn’t the game needs the NTR tag? :unsure: I mean the antagonist is able to fuck the mother and sister in an incest game and event send you a picture of it.

YeetNobber

Jan 3, 2019
EZ Mode Patch!

Hi all. First post ever on F95zone, but I had a lot of fun with this game, and made a bunch of "convenience" changes to the code for my own enjoyment, so I figured I would share.

First off - don't use this if you want a challenge. If you want to micromanage your stamina, money, and time, and meticulously follow the walkthrough (I did all of this on my first playthrough) - stay away! This takes all of that away.

If you just want to have some brainless fun and make it with as many easy chicks as possible, then this is for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INSTALLATION
Just extract the files in the zip into your <installation>/game folder, and run the game. NOTE: This won't work with any other patches - just copy these over the stock files from version 1.0.

Special thanks to EpicLust! This silly game has brought me a surprising amount of enjoyment.
For some weird reason the patch does not work for me. The numbers and stats are there but ingame it does not seem to work.

drc1223

Aug 30, 2016
so I just redownloaded and replayed the game and ran into this bug where as soon as the muscle competition was over and I fucked the gym owner, the mc says he has to meet Jose at the beach and the game final scene plays.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
so I just redownloaded and replayed the game and ran into this bug where as soon as the muscle competition was over and I fucked the gym owner, the mc says he has to meet Jose at the beach and the game final scene plays.
Where did you get that copy? Sounds like a bug that was solved aeons ago where you jumped into the wrong day.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes