4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

harim

Feb 1, 2018
How to get achievement backdoor banger
I got all 24 girls in one go but don't know why i doesn't got the achievement

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Anti Cheat Mod

https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-anti-anticheat-v0-7-bugfix-otter-1.22166/

Save a game

Edit

Jose
LustB01 02 03....020 is the last
Thank goodness for this anti-anti-cheat mod. I really don't understand why the, or any, developer uses an anti-cheat. It only frustrates players who find that the game involves too much grinding, for the kind of game it should be, in their opinion. Like myself. You can disagree with me all you want, but that's how I feel about it. There's another Ren'Py game out here, which I won't mention, which is far worse, even. Well, I just quit on playing that game, since it just started to piss me off. And yes, I know, beggars can't be choosers. I get all that, but come on, lighten up and cut the player some slack. :p

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey guys does cockblocking Jose do anything apart from the achievement ? Because I'm not going for it wouldn't it be beneficial for me if he keeps putting points on girls I've already won ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys does cockblocking Jose do anything apart from the achievement ? Because I'm not going for it wouldn't it be beneficial for me if he keeps putting points on girls I've already won ?
In general cockblocking prevents José from adding points for the girl he is cockblocked on. And you are right, those points need to go somewhere, so it increases his chances of gettting another girl. But when that happens saves are you friend. Just reload a save from before he gets the girl and next time around the points go somewhere else. Hopefully not netting him another girl.

In general it should not be a problem, cockblocking. In my sample path that gets all 24 girls (search the thread for it) José gets something like 162 points to the MC's 240 (obviously, 24 girls * 10 points). So when José's points are more or less evenly distributed he would get 162 / 24 = 6,75 points per girl on average. Far from the required 10.

Edit: in theory the cockblocking would raise José's average to 162 / 21 = 7,71 points per girl on average. But that is a worst case that is very unlikely to happen as the three girls you can cockblock will be carrying some José points by the time you do it. So with cockblocking his average would be somewhere between 6,75 and 7,71. Not really a problem. My 24-girl sample path did include cockblocking of all three girls.

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
In general cockblocking prevents José from adding points for the girl he is cockblocked on. And you are right, those points need to go somewhere, so it increases his chances of gettting another girl. But when that happens saves are you friend. Just reload a save from before he gets the girl and next time around the points go somewhere else. Hopefully not netting him another girl.

In general it should not be a problem, cockblocking. In my sample path that gets all 24 girls (search the thread for it) José gets something like 162 points to the MC's 240 (obviously, 24 girls * 10 points). So when José's points are more or less evenly distributed he would get 162 / 24 = 6,75 points per girl on average. Far from the required 10.

Edit: in theory the cockblocking would raise José's average to 162 / 21 = 7,71 points per girl on average. But that is a worst case that is very unlikely to happen as the three girls you can cockblock will be carrying some José points by the time you do it. So with cockblocking his average would be somewhere between 6,75 and 7,71. Not really a problem. My 24-girl sample path did include cockblocking of all three girls.
Ah thank you for the clarification and as you say saves are our friends especially when he gets a girl with little to no points randomly haha

Reactions: Aereon1104

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Incest patch :

sorry seems to be for v. 0.8

Last edited:

mint salad

Sep 12, 2020
EZ Mode Patch!

Hi all. First post ever on F95zone, but I had a lot of fun with this game, and made a bunch of "convenience" changes to the code for my own enjoyment, so I figured I would share.

First off - don't use this if you want a challenge. If you want to micromanage your stamina, money, and time, and meticulously follow the walkthrough (I did all of this on my first playthrough) - stay away! This takes all of that away.

If you just want to have some brainless fun and make it with as many easy chicks as possible, then this is for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INSTALLATION
Just extract the files in the zip into your <installation>/game folder, and run the game. NOTE: This won't work with any other patches - just copy these over the stock files from version 1.0.

Special thanks to EpicLust! This silly game has brought me a surprising amount of enjoyment.
Will having incest patch over this break the game?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes