VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I've legit been trying to do that for over an hour to get the threesome with the librarian and the other girl, at that point that's a day job not a freaking game
I assume you mean the threesome with Maria an Teagan at Bigdong Falls? If you are getting just one of them it is not a random thing, but you missed a point previously on the one you are not getting. If my assumption is correct you can try that for the next century and not get the threesome. If not, please be more specific what scene you are talking about.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
This game was heavy on NTR content, it was almost a key focus, I don't know why it's not tagged properly.
NTR is under assumtion you are in relationship with the woman, a husband, boyfriend, or even just a crush with reciprocated sexual tensions..... This is a game where you compete against another guy to fuck more women than them. I don't think there are any scene where boy steals your family, or girls you already fucked :unsure:. So if that's the case then nothing in this game is truly NTR....

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
NTR is under assumtion you are in relationship with the woman, a husband, boyfriend, or even just a crush with reciprocated sexual tensions..... This is a game where you compete against another guy to fuck more women than them. I don't think there are any scene where boy steals your family, or girls you already fucked :unsure:. So if that's the case then nothing in this game is truly NTR....
Nah, as far as I know you can get sloppy seconds - which doesn't count for the total - but once you were with a girl she's out for the competitor. Thus the hilarious "I've fucked a total of zero girls, you loser, beat that." during the final summary...

dzrealnuts

Jul 5, 2021
game version is still 0.8 and I just downloaded it from mega and the file even says 1.0 but in the game its actually 0.8

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
sorry,i have to ask what does“DA MAN”mean?english is not my first language,I was guessing it is a exaggerated expression of “the man”?
dont get me wrong,i think it is hilarious and like it a lot
just please,enlighten me

spockdoc

Mar 10, 2020
EZ Mode Patch!

Hi all. First post ever on F95zone, but I had a lot of fun with this game, and made a bunch of "convenience" changes to the code for my own enjoyment, so I figured I would share.

First off - don't use this if you want a challenge. If you want to micromanage your stamina, money, and time, and meticulously follow the walkthrough (I did all of this on my first playthrough) - stay away! This takes all of that away.

If you just want to have some brainless fun and make it with as many easy chicks as possible, then this is for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INSTALLATION
Just extract the files in the zip into your <installation>/game folder, and run the game. NOTE: This won't work with any other patches - just copy these over the stock files from version 1.0.

Special thanks to EpicLust! This silly game has brought me a surprising amount of enjoyment.

I downloaded your easy mode and followed your instructions but have come across this error. ANy ideas on how to solve it? 1633289648207.png

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I downloaded your easy mode and followed your instructions but have come across this error. ANy ideas on how to solve it? View attachment 1435373
My guess is that you put the patch over a version of BotB that is was not intended for. I have no idea what version the patch was intended for (the creator of the patch will have to speak up), but you do know the final version 1.0 is available on page 1? Version 0.7 visible in your screen is an incomplete version.

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
I downloaded your easy mode and followed your instructions but have come across this error. ANy ideas on how to solve it?
I just did a clean install of the game from a fresh download of both the 1.0 release and the ez-mode patch, and it seems to e working for me. Where exactly are you seeing this error? I played through Wednesday night with no issues. The ez-mode patch will only work with the base game, it will not work with any other patches.

spockdoc

Mar 10, 2020
My guess is that you put the patch over a version of BotB that is was not intended for. I have no idea what version the patch was intended for (the creator of the patch will have to speak up), but you do know the final version 1.0 is available on page 1? Version 0.7 visible in your screen is an incomplete version.
Worked now, I didn't realise the patch wouldn't work on 0.7 What's the main difference between 1.0 and 0.7?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Worked now, I didn't realise the patch wouldn't work on 0.7 What's the main difference between 1.0 and 0.7?
V0.8 finished the game, and contains the last day and finale. V1.0 added the completion of the gallery, but is otherwise equal to V0.8.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes