VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
Was anyone able to get the game to load on Joiplay? Or a windows emulator for MacBook?
The anti anti cheat mod only works for the windows version. But I cannot even get the clean version of the game to launch. I dont have a standard windows pc. Just emulator and joiplay

Feb 7, 2021
Wish the game was extended or would just go on. And that Jose had more light. Or had his own perspective shown.

Precisely because it's so good.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Ehi guys, is it possible to update the links in the first page, at least for MEGA? They're all expired and it's impossible to enjoy this game at the moment (for mac users anyway). Many thanks!

Reactions: Johan Lakshit

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
err does anyone have walkthrough to all the achievement , i have 3/4 unlocked but the rest is still locked..
You can't unlock everything in one play through. There simply isn't enough time for that. So determine what you want to do in each play through. Or cheat. There are both sample paths that maximize achievements in one run and cheats to be found in this thread.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
You can't unlock everything in one play through. There simply isn't enough time for that. So determine what you want to do in each play through. Or cheat. There are both sample paths that maximize achievements in one run and cheats to be found in this thread.
i have gone through the game with cheat and non cheat but still lack certain achievement like the 7th from the left second row , 10th , 19th , 22nd and 23rd (all begin from the left side)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i have gone through the game with cheat and non cheat but still lack certain achievement like the 7th from the left second row , 10th , 19th , 22nd and 23rd (all begin from the left side)
Look in the first tab of the attached xls. There is a table that describes all the achievements. The path in the second tab results in 22 of the 24 in one go (without any cheats). screenshot0002.png

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Look in the first tab of the attached xls. There is a table that describes all the achievements. The path in the second tab results in 22 of the 24 in one go (without any cheats). View attachment 1562077
so you're saying if i unlocked the cockblocker achievement , i will unlock the 23rd and 24th along?
if so , how to do that path ? which day and time to cockblock that s.o.b from nikki? and the pic also shows that the 7th picture is missing too.. any clue regarding that part ?

edit.. nevermind i got the file opened and managed to look how it works.. thanks alot

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
so you're saying if i unlocked the cockblocker achievement , i will unlock the 23rd and 24th along?
if so , how to do that path ? which day and time to cockblock that s.o.b from nikki? and the pic also shows that the 7th picture is missing too.. any clue regarding that part ? and what do you mean regarding the first tab? how to open that file ?
The file is an Excel file packed into a zip as f95zone doesn't like xls'es attached directly. You first need to unzip it then need MS Office or some open source equivalent to read the xls. I think you mean achievement 8 (not 7) is missing in the 22 achievement path. That is the lawbreaker achievement. You need to do everything wrong, molesting Lolly on the beach and getting arrested, then steal the camera at Audacious and return there to get arrested again. But that path is a dead end. Both arrests take so much time you can't get anything else done. I never found it that interesting as it has no bearing on the goal of the game to beat José.

Cockblocker has nothing to do with other achievements. Number 24 is the Ultimate Stud meaning the MC has won all the girls. Having won all the girls means you must have won almost all the other achievments as well.

Reactions: unanomaly8787

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How to get rid of annoying landlady, landlady's daughter crap? Game has an incest tag, but where is the patch? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes