VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Same as before : good job, keep going, some things i noticed but just details :

Day 2 walk along the beach : both sentences start the same way, correct answer should be "Not at all, i was just walking along ..."
Day 4 : during Nancy EpicLust : you cannot cum twice or you run out of stamina after the spider scene in Nikki room. (Also means the "might be not neccessary" on the save scum at the changing room IS necessary).

And 2 littles doubts about de choices :

Day 2 : Do you actually need to buy the Lubricant ? Because on your guide at Day 5, it is useless i think (a bonus scene in the shower ? I also remember something about Pamela maybe but later on ...)
Day 5 : You can have 2 points with Brittany with a scene in the school bathroom. It can put you in 10 points but no epiclust. So maybe it is completely useless.

Sorry if it's just things you left here and there because "work in progress". I actually discovered a LOT in this game thanks to you.
Day 2 - walk along the beach: google doc can bug out, especially when I'm continually editing things, if a sentence is there twice before and after a page change, it's likely just that, if the choice isn't in the game twice. In my doc I only see it once here.

day 4 - Nancy Epiclust: this may be true, can't remember of the top of my head, all I remember is going in to Nikki's room with 0 stam, - 1 from the spider, energy drink from -1 to +1, sex goes down to 0. I'll check it tomorrow.

The lubricant: I actually have the same thoughts, and one of my theories involve not getting it day 2, it's in every other guide I've read, so I ended up adding it there too. part of what I'm thinking, is saving the money from day 2 which would allow changing some things, probably buying it later to still get the peek scenes, once money isn't so tight.

Brittany bathroom: I actually had plans to use these more, but because of the locker mistake I made, for this version they wont be used, Brittany's only scene we get day 6 anyway, the extra 1 or 2 points isn't needed. In theory you could talk to Chantelle at launch for +1 but -1 to brit, then go to bathroom to get +1 back on Brit, it's in my notes for the second pass.

Please keep coming with these things, and don't worry about being annoying. Hope you enjoy the guide.

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
What i meant for day 2 :
The choice for the last answer at the beach with Maria start both by "Not at all ...". You need to precise what is the actual good answer by replacing the "Not at all ..." in the guide by "Not at all, i was just walking along ..." (i made the same point before with the "see you Nikki" when she goes to party day 4)

And yes i enjoy the guide a lot. Thanks again.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
huh, most have missed that then, I've played through some parts so many times, I don't look at the choices properly because i already know which to pick. x)

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
huh, most have missed that then, I've played through some parts so many times, I don't look at the choices properly because i already know which to pick. x)
I know the feeling. When I made my sample paths published here I did hundreds of runs. That's how I came to Excel as I needed a way to total results and compare them.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I know the feeling. When I made my sample paths published here I did hundreds of runs. That's how I came to Excel as I needed a way to total results and compare them.
I want an excel sheet of all ways to get points but doing that, holy fucking shit would that take a ton of time. probably gonna end up doing it anyway. I already started it, but I dread finishing that. x)

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
So I ran into something that seems like unintended code or a bug, if we go swimming with Halle on day 4, it makes her no longer show up on the beach on day 5 and later, I have fully worked around this in the guide now, but for anybody who were following the guide will have to redo, at least from before going to the beach on day 4. So I apologize for this, hope you guys got saves. :eek:

Credit to zapallbugs for helping me when I ran into this, as I don't have a clue about code. x)

Also went over the notes UnderPM brought up.

now I'm trucking along, hoping to have first pass done next week.

Cheers

Edit: Day 6 should now be finished. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Surprise!

First pass of the guide is now done.

24 of 24. this is still mostly a rewrite of zapallbugs guide, but the fun starts, well soon-ish. :unsure:

Before that, the mod my first ever guide made for got it's final update, so I'm going back to finish that up, shouldn't take too long.

Thanks for the feedback so far, and please keep it up so I can keep making the walkthrough better.

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
Nice job ! I tested the walkthrough as usual, it seems pretty perfect.
-You can put a note (at the start maybe ?) to explain that if the "An exception has occured" appear on the screen, you can click on ignore and it usually solve itself. I got this issue on day 7 with the walkthrough for exemple (at Debbie). If you cannot ignore, rollback and do something else (if you do not have a better idea).

And that's it ! Everything else works well. Great job again, i may test some additionnal stuff you post.

Mar 23, 2020
I just wish that the creator should have scene of max fucking other girls than just picture in phone.... It would have been nice just my opinion

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
On the base of walk-through 5th day after 15:00 in downtown gym what is mean by ''Put some posters up…''
and how is it?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Are you able to get all the girls exclusively to yourself in this game? Also any cheats to make it easier?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Are you able to get all the girls exclusively to yourself in this game? Also any cheats to make it easier?
Yes, it is possible for your opponent to brag that he fucked a total of 0 women and declare you a loser. Not a cheat per se, but follow the WT, save often, and reload when the opponent scores points that move him into dangerous finishing territory.

Reactions: Xsistence and SkuIt

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
I think it would be very difficult, but people have done it following walkthroughs. I suspect you'd need to do a lot of going back so that the game randomly picks a different girl to give Jose's points to when he wins a girl.

Alternatively, you can just use the ezmode patch here - it removes ALL challenge from the game, and just lets you bang everyone. https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v1-0-epiclust.5528/page-305#post-4589674

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
In this game, reloading your save reset the RNG (luck) factor. So yes you can reload every time your opponent score until he does not.
But if a girl has like 7 or 8 points with him (3/4 of the bar) after one or 2 days and you cannot score with her fast, it will be a LOT of reloading.

Rexist

Oct 31, 2020
Is there any chance we get a continuation or revamp of this game because its my most favorite out of all of Epiclust's games.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there any chance we get a continuation or revamp of this game because its my most favorite out of all of Epiclust's games.
Don't say there will never be a part II featuring Magnus. But for the foreseeable future Epiclust's time will be spent on Cockham. See here for what is known about Cockham so far.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes