VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
The best walkthrough is actually by Crasher92 and is here :
While yes I believe it's easier to read and follow, it's less complete than the v0.8 excel walkthrough. 60% of it is also entirely ripped off from the 0.8 guide. x)

I do wish to get around to it again at some point, I'm still lost in Lost ark, while I got a part time job recently on top of that, I do wanna finish what I started, although based on information I gathered later I may not be able to complete every goal I set for myself for this walkthrough.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
How do you win the arm wrestling lol it asks me to"click on the hand" but there's nothing to click on...

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
If i remember correctly : nothing happens if you click on the hand with less than 8 strengh.
Try with 8 or + strengh and you'll see you just need to click around the hands to win easily.

soulfly16385

Jan 26, 2018
Update 21/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Battle of the bulges" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Battle of the bulges" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
link is dead, please can you reupload?

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
It is true that there are a lot of dead links here !
But this compressed file link still works for me :

If it's not for you try the "normal" file, it's not such a big game (1 Go).

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
If i may, this is not the only threesome.
But i do not think Lolly has a single sex scene. You can just save her from drowing.

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
O.k., playing apk version, str 8, and can't figure out the right spot to click for the arm wrestling @ the lifeguard tower.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there an archievment guide? Still missing a ton and i have no idea how to unlock them
There is no way to do everything in one go as the game is sevely time-constrained. Without cheating that is. There are various guides and sample paths in this thread. Use the search at the top right to find them.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes