VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright WHAT the fck is WRONG with some of these LACK of choices??
I save a woman from drowning, get 3 lust points, get dragged to a secluded spot then I MAKE THE STUPID CHOICE to leave, like no other fcking options huh???
I gained an EPIC LUST with a teacher and RIGHT before I am going to follow through NOPE< I gotta fcking GO????
Then I get sent texts from the idiot showing me he got with another one and ANOTHER one and ANOTHER fcking one right after I CHOOSE to cancel the goddamned deal?
EDIT, AND ANOTHER EPICLUST that I just CAN'T SEEM to choose to DO anything with, yeah fuck this goddamned shit I am done with it!
GET^ the fck outta here!

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Alright WHAT the fck is WRONG with some of these LACK of choices??
I save a woman from drowning, get 3 lust points, get dragged to a secluded spot then I MAKE THE STUPID CHOICE to leave, like no other fcking options huh???
I gained an EPIC LUST with a teacher and RIGHT before I am going to follow through NOPE< I gotta fcking GO????
Then I get sent texts from the idiot showing me he got with another one and ANOTHER one and ANOTHER fcking one right after I CHOOSE to cancel the goddamned deal?
EDIT, AND ANOTHER EPICLUST that I just CAN'T SEEM to choose to DO anything with, yeah fuck this goddamned shit I am done with it!
GET^ the fck outta here!
If you are looking for mindless banging, there are games that are better suited to that than the ones of Epiclust. They take some logical thinking and exploring. Case in point, the scene with Maria on the beach. She is there with her very underage daughter, so obviously she is not going to do anything in front of her. You have to find Maria in a spot where her daughter is not present. The trip to BigDong Falls and the library come to mind.

Reactions: EpicLust

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
EZ Mode Patch!

Hi all. First post ever on F95zone, but I had a lot of fun with this game, and made a bunch of "convenience" changes to the code for my own enjoyment, so I figured I would share.

First off - don't use this if you want a challenge. If you want to micromanage your stamina, money, and time, and meticulously follow the walkthrough (I did all of this on my first playthrough) - stay away! This takes all of that away.

If you just want to have some brainless fun and make it with as many easy chicks as possible, then this is for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INSTALLATION
Just extract the files in the zip into your <installation>/game folder, and run the game. NOTE: This won't work with any other patches - just copy these over the stock files from version 1.0.

Special thanks to EpicLust! This silly game has brought me a surprising amount of enjoyment.
can i not use the incest patch with this?

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
I'm afraid not, they both overwrite the same scripts.
And those are 2 heavy patchs so good luck doing it yourself.
I do not think there is any solution to this, sorry. Except if someone already did a patch like that.

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
The story seemed normal to me, I mean common. The characters, most of the women, are fine, but there are some that don't convince me and the design of the main character, well... anyway. 2.6/5

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
soo if I fail I get cucked or smt like that? btw is there anyway to have real incest? also can we fuck nana xD?

Last edited:

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
soo if I fail I get cucked or smt like that? btw is there anyway to have real incest? also can we fuck nana xD?
Yes it's a competition, so cucked from time to time if you do not optimize. Yes there is an incest mod, pretty sure on this very page. No we cannot touch the kid

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes