VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

gregary

Jul 22, 2017
Now that BotB V0.7 is public I can publish a path for it. See attached picture for result at the end of day 7. It gets 20 girls and 236 points. Left for day 8 are Pamela and Viviane, who are both sure to appear at the swim contestt. And Chiyo and Francine both need their last point. Actually you can do either of them with the published path if you are prepared to miss the muscleman achievement. I also update all the tables in tab 1 of the xls for day 7. The list of achievements may be a bit stale as Tim has revised that for V0.7.1
View attachment 578650
how?

dyvniy

Sep 12, 2022
Interesting game.
I thing GPU is enough powerful now to render this bodies in real-time, with all movements.

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
Best game I ever played. Only if the protagonist was a Futa!!
other than that this game has my ever fetish satisfied

Reactions: gymorrison

null91

May 24, 2020
jesus christ. most confusing game. ever. wallkthrought is so compilcated. i follow pdf wallktrough till 5 days and at the end still cant fuck sis or mom. and i am cuckold looser at the end. one more thing. i dont know did you notice it. when i download compressed game in image settings you dont have scene when nikki forcu yo to cum in own mouth. only you eat pussy of mom. while i download full game from first page i can see that images. strange. maybe i was saw wrong. but i can bet with my life that i saw nikki fore you to cum in mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
jesus christ. most confusing game. ever. wallkthrought is so compilcated. i follow pdf wallktrough till 5 days and at the end still cant fuck sis or mom. and i am cuckold looser at the end. one more thing. i dont know did you notice it. when i download compressed game in image settings you dont have scene when nikki forcu yo to cum in own mouth. only you eat pussy of mom. while i download full game from first page i can see that images. strange. maybe i was saw wrong. but i can bet with my life that i saw nikki fore you to cum in mouth.
The compressed version is not by the dev, so you would have to ask the compressor about that.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You're confused. Nikki never forces the MC to cum in his own mouth in this game.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Holy shit, the only thing the MC can fuck is an elephant. Slightly off topic, but I hope there is a game out there with only muscle ladies and preferably no forearm penis (cause it's distracting, but that is the point of this game so shouldn't really complain).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Holy shit, the only thing the MC can fuck is an elephant. Slightly off topic, but I hope there is a game out there with only muscle ladies and preferably no forearm penis (cause it's distracting, but that is the point of this game so shouldn't really complain).
You haven't been looking very well. The MC can fuck 24 in-game girls, plus several side characters that are not in-game. Like the stewardess at the start of the game. While there are some muscle girls in this game that is not a major focus. Obviously big boobs are.

Aryanx3

Feb 1, 2021
Here is my android port of Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]
Mega(Incest Patched)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have added Gallery and Achievement screens in game menu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to Crazygamer43 for compressed version
Hi I tried your android version
When I opened the Gallery and click on a pic ,game is fully stopped and crashed
Can you solve this problem please?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How come after all this time there still isn't either a V1.0 walkthrough nor a V1.0 Incest patch?
No need for either of them. The only difference between v0.8 and v1.0 is the completion of the gallery that was missing in v0.8. Otherwise v0.8 and v1.0 are identical.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes