VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, if I get a pic from douche boning his Mum on Monday, is that a bug? It's basically day one, don't see anything I could have done to prevent that, is douches lust score raised randomly? What the hell? :mad:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So, if I get a pic from douche boning his Mum on Monday, is that a bug? It's basically day one, don't see anything I could have done to prevent that, is douches lust score raised randomly? What the hell? :mad:
Correct. He gets points at certain times and they are randomly assigned. Just reload and they go to another woman.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Pretty sure the person doing the voice for the Mum son sex scene is a dude, but I don't care, it's still hot. :love:

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Hello all.

I have started making a Walkthrough/Guide for Ultimate stud path.

While this have been done before, recently trying multiple guides, that I could not get to work.

The goal of the guide is, besides becoming the Ultimate stud, winning 24-0, winning the Muscle stud competition, and include as many scenes as possible, with save scumming for the ones i can't fit into the path. Achievements too maybe?

Here is a preview, as of writing this, thou only including day 1. ( I know, lame)

This is only the very start, i'm shooting for it to be finished within 4-6 weeks.

I already have a rough path from old saves, with about 20 "checkpoints" for needed Lust, str and money over all the days for the route put into a spreadsheet, i can share that too if people wanna try without a "strict" guide, so it's really just figuring out the specifics and trying if i can fit more scene into the route.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Day 2 is now done, same link as above.

I spent a lot of time theory crafting how to get Chantelle at school on friday ( day 6 between 13 and 16) for an the extra scene, but however i think of doing it, it messes with so many things that i can't think my way out it. This route gets her day 7, together with Nikki.

it would either sack Nikki's solo scene, or screw with a lot of other stuff.

Reactions: mcclem5257

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Day 4 is now done.

I lost access to the google account I was using for these docs, so new link:

Along with the access to that account, I also lost most of my old saves, so I've ended up mostly translating the excel guide on page 275 made by zapallbugs into a word doc, which I hope he is okay with, and I'll make adjustments once I'm done with that. I have some ideas for Debby, Nikki, Kate, Halle and Chantelle, might end up even bigger than that.

Reactions: zapallbugs

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
Awesome job with the guide Crasher. If i may, it should be more clear when you do not have to go to randy beach. And there is a little mistake on the actual day 4 where Brittany cannot be at 8 because you miss her at randy beach. Or there is one hour to gain from somewhere else. Thanks !

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Awesome job with the guide Crasher. If i may, it should be more clear when you do not have to go to randy beach. And there is a little mistake on the actual day 4 where Brittany cannot be at 8 because you miss her at randy beach. Or there is one hour to gain from somewhere else. Thanks !
From day 4:
- Randy Beach:
- Optional: Furthest Futa on female BJ peek
- Optional: Stewardess masterbating
- Closest parasol
- “I have a present…” (Brittany +3)
- “My vote for you…” (Brittany +1)
- Leave

I state that the furthest and middle parasols are optional. not the closets with Brit, also surprisingly non of things at randy beach on day 4 cost you any time, at all, even if you do all of them.

I also made sure to point out that after going to the beach, when you go to the Burbs, the time is still at 17.00, same as the time you arrive at the beach.

if there are still issues, please point them out to me, but i don't believe this is a mistake.

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
I play all the 4 days to check : yes my bad, the time actually do not pass at randy beach on day 4.
But i noticed 2 very little things :
In the 3rd day Tuesday, you go to the Randy Beach after the Lifeguard Tower. It cost time here (even if you say "reload or rewind", it's not so clear).
Same day at 20.00 : both sentence start by "see you Nikki ..." so you need to precise "see you Nikki, have a good time with Chantelle" since it's the good choice i think.

Again it's not much, awesome job, i will continue to follow this ! Many thanks !

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I play all the 4 days to check : yes my bad, the time actually do not pass at randy beach on day 4.
But i noticed 2 very little things :
In the 3rd day Tuesday, you go to the Randy Beach after the Lifeguard Tower. It cost time here (even if you say "reload or rewind", it's not so clear).
Same day at 20.00 : both sentence start by "see you Nikki ..." so you need to precise "see you Nikki, have a good time with Chantelle" since it's the good choice i think.

Again it's not much, awesome job, i will continue to follow this ! Many thanks !
I'll add notes to fix these next time, thanks for the feedback. ^^

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I was doing some testing, and while I believe the same locker random event can't spawn 2 days in a row, I can't get Kate to spawn on day 5, I did her locker event day 3. Brittany day 2. I've tried upwards of 30 times, and every time the place is empty.
were they limited to once each per playthrough?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I was doing some testing, and while I believe the same locker random event can't spawn 2 days in a row, I can't get Kate to spawn on day 5, I did her locker event day 3. Brittany day 2. I've tried upwards of 30 times, and every time the place is empty.
were they limited to once each per playthrough?
You can only meet both Kate and Brittany once at the locker. See variables seenlockerkate and seenlockerbrit.
(I am a bit rusty on the BotB code now as I don't visit it that often anymore)

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
You can only meet both Kate and Brittany once at the locker. See variables seenlockerkate and seenlockerbrit.
(I am a bit rusty on the BotB code now as I don't visit it that often anymore)
good to know, I was absolutely sure you could repeat them x)

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Day 5 is done.

Made a small adjustment to day 5, to make up for the Locker blunder I made. all that was lost was some challenger losing points. I also made another adjustment moving the downtown stuff earlier than the beach, but it ended up not changing anything at all either.

I'm gonna finish this first run of the guide on this current run, for people that have already started following along.

Major adjustment wont be made until it all works neatly, and will happen all at once, if somebody is worried about me changing the guide on them, make a copy in the google doc and you can save the current version and again once this first pass is done..

Reactions: EpicLust

UnderPM

Mar 21, 2020
Same as before : good job, keep going, some things i noticed but just details :

Day 2 walk along the beach : both sentences start the same way, correct answer should be "Not at all, i was just walking along ..."
Day 4 : during Nancy EpicLust : you cannot cum twice or you run out of stamina after the spider scene in Nikki room. (Also means the "might be not neccessary" on the save scum at the changing room IS necessary).

And 2 littles doubts about de choices :

Day 2 : Do you actually need to buy the Lubricant ? Because on your guide at Day 5, it is useless i think (a bonus scene in the shower ? I also remember something about Pamela maybe but later on ...)
Day 5 : You can have 2 points with Brittany with a scene in the school bathroom. It can put you in 10 points but no epiclust. So maybe it is completely useless.

Sorry if it's just things you left here and there because "work in progress". I actually discovered a LOT in this game thanks to you.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes