VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script03.rpy", line 8904, in script
    jump LauraBeach01Day03
ScriptError: could not find label 'LauraBeach01Day03'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script03.rpy", line 8904, in script
    jump LauraBeach01Day03
  File "D:\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'LauraBeach01Day03'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Battle of the Bulges 0.3
Taken care of with the new replacement files, thanks for pointing this out!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello, i have a problem: after i kiss laura in the beach, i try to use the pheromone but the game crashs
ScriptError: could not find label 'LauraPheromoneDay03'
Taken care of with the new replacement files, thanks for pointing this out!

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
At Day 3 for whatever reason the swim class did repeat itself after the midday class and day 3 repeated itself after MC went to sleep.
Wow, that's pretty weird, no idea what happened there. Neither my trusted de-buggers nor me ever had the swim class repeat itself....
ANyone else reporting that?

baha123

May 1, 2017
Thanks for the game,
report bug : In day 3 when i reach the sex stuff with the mother all pictures are very very slow i have to wait 15 seconds to switch between each pics

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the game,
report bug : In day 3 when i reach the sex stuff with the mother all pictures are very very slow i have to wait 15 seconds to switch between each pics
That's cos there is a voice script associated with them! Play with the sound up... ;)

And PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" THE OP (first message by Redking on page 1 of the thread) if you enjoyed the game!

Strelok00

Oct 17, 2017
love the game so far but I cant seem to unlock the gym i think im just stupid but ive tries so many things and nothing is working

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
love the game so far but I cant seem to unlock the gym i think im just stupid but ive tries so many things and nothing is working

Talk to the shop clerk in the clothing boutique downtown. She's like the beach bar girl and Quentin, she gives one tip a day.

Reactions: MonteChristo

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
at day 3 when i sleep the game say that i noob and the end what is that ??
Apparently, you suck at this game. But not too much, you could have been called a "douchebag". lol
And yes, the game ends at the end of day03 for the moment. Hence it is called "v0.3".
Please read the dev note on the first post of the thread.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Sux there's no MEGA, Google, or torrent links. All we're left with is "Takes 10 times as long" vs. "Have to restart constantly."

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sux there's no MEGA, Google, or torrent links. All we're left with is "Takes 10 times as long" vs. "Have to restart constantly."
I am not responsible for that. I don't know why the mod who uploaded this game version didn't provide a mega link.
There is one on my blog, but it's limited cos I don't have a proper Mega account, so grab it while you can.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Whenever i try the arm wrestling with the lifeguard I get an error
That's cos you're cheating, right? ;)

Use the replacement files I've posted. Not that it's gonna help cheats like you...

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
WTF. MC has the body of He-Man and the face of a Gerber baby and a cock literally bigger than his torso. What's the point? It'd be physically impossible to have sex with that.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017

Use the replacement files I've posted. Not that it's gonna help cheats like you...
I've tried the replacement files but i still get a error when it says "Click on hand"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I haven't cheated only have strength 7

Redeemed

May 3, 2017

I also managed to get 9 str, but i didnt cheat. Its just that events or days are repeating itself, so i could train twice a day.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've tried the replacement files but i still get a error when it says "Click on hand"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I haven't cheated only have strength 7
Sorry for doubting you, someone else reported an error with the arm wrestling and he had strength 9 (impossible).
What version are you using, Mac or PC?
Cos I don't see anything wrong in the script. "Points" is definitely defined so why are you having trouble, I have no idea.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I also managed to get 9 str, but i didnt cheat. Its just that events or days are repeating itself, so i could train twice a day.
Unfortunately, I don't know what to say. No one else is reporting days repeating themselves so far. Especially at the end of day03, the game should definitely end, there is no way for it to repeat itself when I have a close look at my script...
Are you using Mac or PC version?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes