VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
How do I repair the camera?

Also curious which girls you can fuck so far? Only manage mom and sister so far... help would be really appreciated!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Also curious which girls you can fuck so far? Only manage mom and sister so far... help would be really appreciated!
Please see post 870 on page 44, I answered there.
As for "repairing" the camera, I don't know what you're talking about, you either have the camera or you don't...

Last edited:

Heyburger

Apr 8, 2018

I've managed Laura. But that was instead of the mother, because you have to leave the movie night with your mom to get to the meet-up with Laura. So it seems like there will be girls who contradict each other, where you can only get one of them in one playthrough.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am on vacation and only have access to an ipad - is there any way i can play on my ipad or can i only access on a computer?
I guess the mac version of the game should work on an ipad but I don't have one so I can't confirm.

rave

May 29, 2017
so it's abit spoiler if someone gets offended i'm sorry in advance

i played the game countless times. great game huge update.

i got so far
1. sex with sis with the hypnosis
2. sex with mom in the end of the update.
3. a lot of playing around with other girls (also got the she-man, that's not a futa man , that a man with boobs :) )
4. teasing from the teacher, kate photoshoot, gym sauna play lifeguard duty, gloryhole with some blonde, and rooftop NTR
is there another sex scene or somthing i missed ? aunt? someone else i didn't find?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
so it's abit spoiler if someone gets offended i'm sorry in advance

i played the game countless times. great game huge update.

i got so far
1. sex with sis with the hypnosis
2. sex with mom in the end of the update.
3. a lot of playing around with other girls (also got the she-man, that's not a futa man , that a man with boobs :) )
4. teasing from the teacher, kate photoshoot, gym sauna play lifeguard duty, gloryhole with some blonde, and rooftop NTR
is there another sex scene or somthing i missed ? aunt? someone else i didn't find?
Yeah, quite a bit. Please see post 870 on page 44 to get yours answer...

Also, I didn't encode the CG gallery, so it's available for everyone to see, it's simply in the folder called "Day3". From there, you can see all the bits you might have missed... ;)

Also please don't say that the rooftop scene is NTR cos it's not, the MC is not interested in those two girls... There is NO NTR in this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: rave

Heyburger

Apr 8, 2018
I really like this game, feeds really well into my fetishes for huge dicks, big tits and younger men/boys sexing up mature/older women. Not so many big butts in this game, but meh, 3 out 4 is not bad.

Also muscles isn't my thing, but I can easily overlook that..

What I'm wondering is that in the finished game, will it be possible to sex up Brittany at all? Or the nurse? Or José's mom? There seems to be several that José is sexing up ridiculously fast. I've had José sexing up Brittany the second school is done on Monday. At that point you are able to get exactly 1 point with her as far as I am aware.
So I think José's Lust gains needs to be tuned down a little bit.
The perfect solution would of course be a difficulty slider that made his lust gains bigger or smaller, but I don't know squat about coding so that could be difficult for all I know.

Also a second question. Will there be several girls who contradict each other in the final game? For example the mom and Laura, where you can only sex up one of them in that evening? Or will you be able to pick and choose as you please as long as José doesn't beat you to it?

Lastly, I'll just say great work and keep it up..

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
man i almost didnt get jack shit in this update.how ppl got all those sex scenes is beyond me.any advice is welcome.seems i have to cheat even more.does anyone know how to change the lust points for each girl?

rave

May 29, 2017
Yeah, quite a bit. Please see post 870 on page 44 to get yours answer...

Also, I didn't encode the CG gallery, so it's available for everyone to see, it's simply in the folder called "Day3". From there, you can see all the bits you might have missed... ;)
so i got a lot of sfuff i didn't find, damn i suck at this game .

i see it got 2 differernt scenes for the mom ( sorry my favorite, and th sis as threesome will be heaven )

if someone have save files or walkthrough , please do share !

Reactions: markmaso

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

i see it got 2 differernt scenes for the mom ( sorry my favorite, and th sis as threesome will be heaven )

i second this

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Err, I don't know why you think there are two scenes for the mum, there's only one. OK, the pics are in different orders in the CG because they are in alphabetical order, but it's just one scene, I assure you. There are however two cumshots possible, that depends whether you have enough stamina or not during the scene to cum twice.

Reactions: rave

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I really like this game, feeds really well into my fetishes for huge dicks, big tits and younger men/boys sexing up mature/older women. Not so many big butts in this game, but meh, 3 out 4 is not bad.

Also muscles isn't my thing, but I can easily overlook that..

What I'm wondering is that in the finished game, will it be possible to sex up Brittany at all? Or the nurse? Or José's mom? There seems to be several that José is sexing up ridiculously fast. I've had José sexing up Brittany the second school is done on Monday. At that point you are able to get exactly 1 point with her as far as I am aware.
So I think José's Lust gains needs to be tuned down a little bit.
The perfect solution would of course be a difficulty slider that made his lust gains bigger or smaller, but I don't know squat about coding so that could be difficult for all I know.

Also a second question. Will there be several girls who contradict each other in the final game? For example the mom and Laura, where you can only sex up one of them in that evening? Or will you be able to pick and choose as you please as long as José doesn't beat you to it?

Lastly, I'll just say great work and keep it up..
All girls will be available to fuck obviously. And it doesn't matter if José fucks them first, you can still fuck them anyway, they just won't count towards your tally at the end of the game...

Reactions: Darkaura

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Err, I don't know why you think there are two scenes for the mum, there's only one. OK, the pics are in different orders in the CG because they are in alphabetical order, but it's just one scene, I assure you. There are however two cumshots possible, that depends whether you have enough stamina or not during the scene to cum twice.
I got the scene where we watch the arnold movie and i flex my muschles.nothing more happens.what am i doing wrong?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes