VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
How did you make that happen? is that even possible?
lust_points = [9,9,9,9....]

24 of them.

In the console.

Or zeros, or lust_pointsB = ...

I reached epic lust with Laura and it transported me back to mum for the shag.
I had the same thing happen when I cursed the goth dude instead of Jose'.

I think the patch posted up thread fixes it, andother errors too, although the massage girl might still be broken-ish.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Anyone care for a MEGA mirror? I can do it but I dont wanna waste my time if no one wants/needs it lol

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Really hope you reconsider for the loli. Its an animated game so all you have to do is say she is 18 somewhere in the dialog and you will have no issue at all. Don't even have to make her a full character, you can just make her a side character like the mermaid or something. Just a thought.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Traceback errors seem to consistently happen at lunch.

Any reason for that Tim?
You need to be more specific, PM the error codes you get please. Are you using the replacement scripts I posted?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Not sure what you did but, i am getting alot of trace back errors. To the point is is unplayable
You need to be more specific, PM the error codes you get please. Are you using the replacement scripts I posted?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Anyone care for a MEGA mirror? I can do it but I dont wanna waste my time if no one wants/needs it lol
Maybe not quite yet, still fixing a few remaining bugs, but yeah, that would be cool eventually, thanks!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just realized, was the political campaign chain implemented, or is that being saved for day 4? I tried to see if I could head back to the school later, and couldn't.
Yeah, for day04 only. You can't go back to school after 3pm.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm having fun chasing down all the different story threads, currently working on Laura and Halle. Couple of questions:

Are there interactions for all the items that you pick up/buy?
Is there a way to get into the principal's office on Day03?
Not yet for all items.
Only if José fucked Viviane before you meet Willie in front of her office...

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Ran into a bug watching from the roof but was able to get past that watched conan with mom flexed started to sex it up game completely locked up

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ran into a bug watching from the roof but was able to get past that watched conan with mom flexed started to sex it up game completely locked up
Are you using the replacement files? That should take care of the rooftop bug (when you decide not to watch right?)
For the other one, please PM me the error code you got cos I don't see what could be wrong right now.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Really hope you reconsider for the loli. Its an animated game so all you have to do is say she is 18 somewhere in the dialog and you will have no issue at all. Don't even have to make her a full character, you can just make her a side character like the mermaid or something. Just a thought.
It doesn't matter that I "make" her 18. She LOOKS too young. And she's even called "Lolly Kohn", for crying out loud!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Damn this game is stupid. In the funny good way. Stupid genius dev. The seance and poolside school girl is so absurd/ funny/hot. I have not found how to successfully get to the other (full-ish) scenes I see in the images. Might be dream sequences. Fuck. I would patron this. Dev needs to post an Etherium wallet.
Thanks, it's obviously meant to be a parody and taken lightly and that's what you did!
Did you fuck Kate at 5 or 6pm? Because if you fuck her at 6pm, there's an extra ridiculous scene when mum and sis arrive and catch you in the act...

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes