VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Although I did not like the game mode in which I must rush to bang X character, I wanted to congratulate the dev for its character design, it is refreshing.

Reactions: EpicLust

mrgameandwatc

Jan 31, 2018
Really loving the game! Hopefully with the next update more girls will be available to get, like Maddy and Chiyo. Still have to say, for whatever reason, Frieda and Kate are my favorite!

One minor complaint I have though, the measurements of the girls on the character sheets can't possibly be right. Frieda's cupsize is the same has Halle and Katsumi, but smaller than Brittany's? I mean, I can tell the developer is working on getting them somewhat accurate (the principle used to be a DDD), and I know the game is FAR from realistic, but some sense of accuracy would be appreciated. Or come up with an in game excuse, like a D cup on the island would be a J cup on the mainland, or something like that. Idk, just a stupid, pointless peeve of mine lol

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Hmm I spent the 3rd day in detention even though I answered the question right

Screwed up my perfectly planned day, dammit

zeblacktiger

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 86343
Synopsis:
You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung boy who moves to a new home on the tropical island of Veri-Bosti with his mom and sis. There, you are challenged by the local school stud to a duel: whoever fucks the most girls in a week will be crowned the undisputed school stud. Your aim is for each girl to reach "Epic Lust" so that she is primed for the taking, before your AI challenger gets inside her panties. And hence begins the epic "Battle of the Bulges".​

Updated
: 07-04-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previous Work:

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

View attachment 24963 View attachment 24964 View attachment 24965 View attachment 24966 View attachment 24967
View attachment 49499 View attachment 49500 View attachment 49501 View attachment 49502 View attachment 49503 View attachment 49504 View attachment 49505 View attachment 49506
View attachment 86099 View attachment 86104 View attachment 86100 View attachment 86101 View attachment 86102 View attachment 86103
One if m' developper.enjoy i wait the next update

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
I was wondering, is each girl just going to have 1 sex scene? So once you’ve fucked her once that’s it you can’t score points? Feels like there will be so many more opportunities to come that one scene each wouldn’t be enough.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I was wondering, is each girl just going to have 1 sex scene? So once you’ve fucked her once that’s it you can’t score points? Feels like there will be so many more opportunities to come that one scene each wouldn’t be enough.
An exponential growth of sex scenes is rather unrealistic...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
So from my quick day 3 playthroughs,I've determined that (unless you get some ridiculous luck to encounter the old woman twice on the bus not even sure if that's possible) that at most you can win 3 girls

Unless its possible to get Laura or Mom without using the pendulum or pheromone spray

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Argh

I'm expending a disproportionate amount of brain power trying to figure out this dastardly puzzle you've created, Tim. Curse you!

Also, kudos :closedeyesmile:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
HERE IS A NEW SCRIPT REPLACEMENT FILE FOR DAY03:

It fixes a few remaining bugs I found or got told of. Notably, I noticed I made a mistake at the pool, when you talked to Laura, Maddy got the lust point instead of her... That's just not fair so it's fixed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampira

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
why did I get an instant fail with Jose's mom Anna? have you ditched the idea of being able to fuck Joses mom?
Bad luck I guess. José fucked her first, it's random.
Won't stop you from fucking her eventually. Right now, you can't.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Tim just a small idea for next update if it is possible for jose who want to fuck mc mom and sis and aunt to so of course mc gone fuck jose mom i was thinking is quite fair you add in competicion next update for example twins sister of jose and even his aunt if it is possible of course ha ha damn i like it so much this game to much fantasy in my mind.
Sorry but I am not adding girls. There are already 24 in the game, don't be greedy...

Reactions: xhoni spica

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
it's only me? but i don't see sense to fuck girl after jose, sex just for sex? i dunno)
+ this random
Well that's the way the game is. Assigning lust points randomly to José is meant to add "replayability" to the game because every new game should be slightly different in terms of strategy based on the girls he gets or is close to getting.
Don't fuck the girls that José fucked first if you don't like that, it's all I can say!

Jan 7, 2018
So... every girl accomplished. Only Maddy... but that would be such a grind fest. And i dont like her looks. So fine with me. Another months to wait for Day 4... sad... ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So... every girl accomplished. Only Maddy... but that would be such a grind fest. And i dont like her looks. So fine with me. Another months to wait for Day 4... sad... ;)
You meant Frieda... ;) I might make an update if I finish her scene where it would be easier to get her.
And please don't forget to "like" the OP in the thread!

Reactions: kingofcurrywurst
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes