VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
Is there NTR content for fail states? Can there be? Kinda like both extremes, i.e. making a harem, and losing everyone to the rival. Maybe it could be optional, for the people triggered by NTR?

Oct 24, 2017
I don't understand the obsession with NTR. How is this such a major fetish? To each their own, I guess, but I hate it.

Also, loved the joke you inserted about it in the daydream sequence, Tim Hahaha!

T

Tony_Stark

Is there NTR content for fail states? Can there be? Kinda like both extremes, i.e. making a harem, and losing everyone to the rival. Maybe it could be optional, for the people triggered by NTR?
jose can fuck mom and sister or every girl)

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script02.rpy", line 4575, in script
call screen parlourfuckcum
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Day2/parlourfuck.ogv'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2825, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.interact()
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 930, in interact
periodic()
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 864, in periodic
c.periodic()
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 403, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 67, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Battle of the Bulges 0.3

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2825, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.interact()
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 930, in interact
periodic()
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 864, in periodic
c.periodic()
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 403, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 67, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Games\BattleoftheBulges-0.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Battle of the Bulges 0.3
Yes, that's been reported. Will be fixed for a next update.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Okay I give up. What am I missing to smash Laura without using the pendulum at the beach?
How should we know? We're not playing your game!
Did you tell her she had to see a shrink the first time you met her on day02?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Also on Day 3, make sure to mention the black tank top each time the option is up, it's worth 2 lust every time.
Yeah, I actually got rid of that possibility in the latest replacement script, because it was too easy, now you can only mention it once, not twice.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Great game! Please keep up the good work!

Suggestion: The voice acting volume could stand to be turned up.

Problem: I reached epiclust with Laura by using the pendulum and, as soon as I did, the scene with Mom plays out instead. So I'm sitting on the beach but then teleported home? What gives? Tried again later from another load point and it did the same thing. I read through all posts here to see if anyone else had reported this problem, and one other person did but there was no answer.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great game! Please keep up the good work!

Suggestion: The voice acting volume could stand to be turned up.

Problem: I reached epiclust with Laura by using the pendulum and, as soon as I did, the scene with Mom plays out instead. So I'm sitting on the beach but then teleported home? What gives? Tried again later from another load point and it did the same thing. I read through all posts here to see if anyone else had reported this problem, and one other person did but there was no answer.
Ah yes, I see the bug now in the script, I'll fix it for a future update.

Reactions: Apostate

alala69

Jan 4, 2018
Thx for this game, very funny. Anyone can tell me how to change the stats of girls in the console? Pls.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes