VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well still no reason not to try :p. Maybe some blackmail + suprise buttsex :D

I really liked this demo, its kinda weird but in good sense. Only thing i hope that the guys will have more challenge to get all the girls and not that they just jump in bed with them.

U have something good here!
Score was 19/20
Thanks for the positive feedback, there will be some challenge don't worry. Did you get the score of 19/20 on the first go?

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Man, I'm really looking forward to the next installment of this game. The creativity and writing are really great. Not everything has to be realistic and serious. This game is the perfect example of why a little bit of ridiculousness can be really fun...and sexy, all at the same time.

Reactions: EpicLust

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Oh my god! That girl on the exercise ball (Maddy?) might be my new favorite now. Thanks a ton for all these teasers! Day 02 is looking to be a pretty eventful day and the overall game looks like there's going to be a lot of places to explore. I mean, there's a 'Big Dong Falls' area that is surely loaded with lusty size queens, haha. I can't wait.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
If you want I can help you to improve the french text too (I play your fr version actually I could note the errors)

Cachirulo

Jun 4, 2017
Well I f****** loved it! and I love competition in sex games! It makes it far more rewarding when you get to bang the girl, and damn, thats a lot of girls, really :eazyHype: for this one! ... btw do you have a patreon or something like that, to show some support, you know :)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes