VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

kyries

Jul 9, 2017
Sry guys, ı need help.
Day 3 bug.
I try latest scrpt and 3-4 times new game. But dont working.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sry guys, ı need help.
Day 3 bug.
I try latest scrpt and 3-4 times new game. But dont working.
What bug? Please be more precise. Alternatively, download from my blog.

Also, the game ends on TUESDAY evening right now. There are end credits and all before returning to the menu. That is NOT A BUG. Please read the dev note on the first post of this thread.

kyries

Jul 9, 2017

Also, the game ends on TUESDAY evening right now. There are end credits and all before returning to the menu. That is NOT A BUG. Please read the dev note on the first post of this thread.
its not bug. Really?
Ah... ı'm sorry. guys.
Thx man

B

Brandon Steel

Hey Tim sorry to bother you again, just want to ask how i can made Epic lust on Principal Sophia, Chiyo, Halle and the Gym Lady Danielle in Day 03 ?

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
i get this when i tryed to connect to your "My deviant" page

- Your connection is not secure

- The owner of has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…
Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

Well, he's the MC's best friend, didn't you know? ;)
His purpose is to give tips and be yes, just a male character in the class which would otherwise be all-female.
The "other boy" is the "other boy" from class, ie: mr nobody whose name no one knows...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nothing to do with me... Could be your browser settings or deviantart's settings, it's not important in any case (it's not like you are going to enter your credit card details or anything) so just ignore this message!

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Tim sorry to bother you again, just want to ask how i can made Epic lust on Principal Sophia, Chiyo, Halle and the Gym Lady Danielle in Day 03 ?
You can't. Only certain girls are available for epic lust so far. I think you can get Halle though. If Halle is the girl you buy the bikini for then you have to go see her at the beach on day three in the afternoon. Sorry, I forget the names of all these girls sometimes ;)

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
i get this when i tryed to connect to your "My deviant" page

- Your connection is not secure

- The owner of has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…
Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites
Ive had this issue when I tried the link in his profile signature, but if I enter timdonehy200.deviantart.com in the url I dont get any issues.

B

Brandon Steel

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Ive had this issue when I tried the link in his profile signature, but if I enter timdonehy200.deviantart.com in the url I dont get any issues.
I have this issue too. The direct link under Tim's name here doesn't work for me but if I just go to deviantart first then find his page there is no problem.

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Hope for a update soon with 1 or 2 days more.

Haha, those are high hopes. Tim puts in a lot of work but I don't think he's going to be able to finish the next two days soon. It's been one day at a time so far and I'm willing to bet that Tim is going to stick to that release schedule. Going off how long it's taken him to do the last couple days, it might be a little while longer until the next day is finished. And according to his blog, I think he's going on vacation soon or might already be on vacation. But, he's also got a hundred and fifty renders done for day 4 as of May 20.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Random question Tim, but do you still have the Lisa model from sex world cup and before or did that get lost in the transfer to Daz, she was my favorite.

rose4100

May 25, 2018
Thanks for making the game! The writing is fun, scenes are sexy and it's not a mouse-breaking clicker like other games. I'm eagerly waiting for the next update!

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have this issue too. The direct link under Tim's name here doesn't work for me but if I just go to deviantart first then find his page there is no problem.
OK, I've changed it now, removed the ., I hope it works.

Reactions: KarlHungus

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Random question Tim, but do you still have the Lisa model from sex world cup and before or did that get lost in the transfer to Daz, she was my favorite.
I'm afraid not... Got rid of poser altogether, took too much space on my computer...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Haha, those are high hopes. Tim puts in a lot of work but I don't think he's going to be able to finish the next two days soon. It's been one day at a time so far and I'm willing to bet that Tim is going to stick to that release schedule. Going off how long it's taken him to do the last couple days, it might be a little while longer until the next day is finished. And according to his blog, I think he's going on vacation soon or might already be on vacation. But, he's also got a hundred and fifty renders done for day 4 as of May 20.
Going away tomorrow for 10 days indeed!

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes