VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Well nikki couldn't even lift a dresser while doris is lifting around a half ton in that preview pic.
We also are in dire need of more daniella content.
maybe the dresser weighs two tons, Nikki has the myostatin issue so I would assume her, but ya Doris may be a superhero.

boredguy1

Mar 11, 2018
Doris must be very confident in her strength if she can lift that much weight without a bench press rack. Nikki looks the bulkiest muscle-wise but we haven't seen her do anything strength related so far in the game. And Daniella looks quite similar to Doris in muscle build, but we haven't seen her do anything strength related either.

Reactions: KarlHungus

boredguy1

Mar 11, 2018
Nikki is only muscular because of her genetics... She's not necessarily very strong.
Straight from the source! Then that would leave either Doris or Daniella as the ultimate muscle babe in Veri-Bosti island. Viviane and Tanya also look fit, but not as much as them.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
A question. May seem like a silly one but as each day is an "update" (day 1 was vers. 0.1) the final day is 0.8 or 1.0?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
A question. May seem like a silly one but as each day is an "update" (day 1 was vers. 0.1) the final day is 0.8 or 1.0?
When it's done, I'll most likely call it 1.0 to avoid confusion...

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
That would follow general version control convention. + 1.0 represents a new version or major change (or in this case the first completed version), +0.1 usually represents a minor change to the same version.

I see some strange version control on F95 in other games but the completed game being version 1.0 sounds about right to me.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
That's what I figured. Wasn't sure.

Another question - is the game itself more or less progressing as you originally planned? Or was day 3 (just for example) radically different at one point?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
That's what I figured. Wasn't sure.

Another question - is the game itself more or less progressing as you originally planned? Or was day 3 (just for example) radically different at one point?
Not that I can recall, seems to be going according to plans, although I do get inspiration for specific scenes on the spot!

Reactions: EpicBulge

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Congratz on already having over 100 patrons! Any plans on adding new goals or patron interaction/feedback?
These goal things seem rather pointless to be honest, but I'm open to suggestions about patron interactions, etc for sure! I'm a noob with patreon!

boredguy1

Mar 11, 2018
Well, polls were already mentioned in the original goal and also in the reward tiers. Instead of polls on what kind of content patrons want (you Tim have the final say on what goes into the game), how about polls to help get feedback on which characters patrons would like to see having a second sex scene, or for the late/end game, a poll on which pairing of characters patrons would like to see in threesomes if the player already achieved epiclust with both characters. For example, Nancy and Nikki in a family themed threesome, or Chiyo and Katsumi in an asian themed threesome, Daniella and Doris for a muscle threesome, Brittany and Kate in a school bimbo threesome, etc.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Honestly I never bothered with the tiers, I tend to be on the low way anyway. I look forward to the game, and maybe early access overall but I know some people are into the extra renders or adding something to the game.

Overall its what you feel you can commit to and complete each month in addition to the game.

Reactions: jak1165

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Not that I can recall, seems to be going according to plans, although I do get inspiration for specific scenes on the spot!
So you're ad-libbing the whole thing? Nice. Lol

I'm guessing you have ideas kicking around in your head for days 5 and 6 though, right?

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes