VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So you're ad-libbing the whole thing? Nice. Lol

I'm guessing you have ideas kicking around in your head for days 5 and 6 though, right?
Yeah a few of course! You already know of the school beauty pageant on Friday, since it's mentioned several times in the game...

Reactions: EpicBulge

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Hey Tim, Everything go OK with the new banner over on your patreon page? I hope they're not still giving you trouble about anything. I know they just popped Animo and are currently reviewing his page. According to him though, he's complied with what they want and his page should be coming back soon. He's got 7650 patrons! Someone should make an "Adult Content Patreon", only don't call it 'patreon'.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey Tim, Everything go OK with the new banner over on your patreon page? I hope they're not still giving you trouble about anything. I know they just popped Animo and are currently reviewing his page. According to him though, he's complied with what they want and his page should be coming back soon. He's got 7650 patrons! Someone should make an "Adult Content Patreon", only don't call it 'patreon'.
They haven't even gotten back to me yet, as if they couldn't be bothered...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Any suggestions about the chose to be made?
There is no "ideal" path and some events are random. As of the current build, I believe the most possible partners is 5 and for example there are two who are mutually exclusive

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
Hello everybody,

Question:

Is for the game a Walktrough or FAQ avaible ?

I have the problem, I can not get beyond the first day. At the end of the first day game finished and shows me the score?

what I doing wrong ?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Hello everybody,

Question:

Is for the game a Walktrough or FAQ avaible ?

I have the problem, I can not get beyond the first day. At the end of the first day game finished and shows me the score?

what I doing wrong ?
Download the newest version, you're on part 1, which ends therein.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Downloaded it there yesterday. Have to say, it's actually not that bad.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
ok, i have download the new version from post 1

it works good, but I have a new question, the ends tuesday night, it`s that ok ?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
ok, i have download the new version from post 1

it works good, but I have a new question, the ends tuesday night, it`s that ok ?
Right, so far there are only 3 Days in-game. It's supposed to end after Tuesday

Tim is currently working on the next day which should be out in mid-August

Reactions: Win_Security

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
They have been, for several people, having to change the names of their creations and descriptions.
Actually, I finally got a reply from "Maria" yesterday who said she had a look at my page and I was "good to go" :)
(after I had to zoom in on Nancy's face so we couldn't see two pixels of areolas...)

I'll take this opportunity to remind any patreon to please, please, not use the following words in any post they write:
mom, mother, sis, sister, incest
Please write "Nancy" or "Nikki" or "Anna" when referring to these characters. With Patreon slashing pages left and right, we have to be extra-careful to remain under the radar.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes