VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

itachi1313

May 6, 2018
Hi, I have a suggestion . Can you expand your game? I mean, after the main battle and the end of the story, the character can navigate in the city and speak with other characters instead of the ending of the final titles. Like the Summertime Saga game .
I hope you understand what I mean :)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi, I have a suggestion . Can you expand your game? I mean, after the main battle and the end of the story, the character can navigate in the city and speak with other characters instead of the ending of the final titles. Like the Summertime Saga game .
It's been suggested by several people but the answer is still no. After the "final title" as you say, it's midnight, time to go to bed boys and girls, not to "roam around the city talking to people" who should also be in bed!
You'll just have to manage your time better... Or cheat the hour on the console as suggested on the previous page.

Reactions: itachi1313
Dec 23, 2017
I asked for this too, but he doesn't want to. And I got why. Once it's done, it's done. Like a movie. Once you get to the ending, that is it. Like a movie, this story only has a certain amount of length before everything ties up. And than another movie is created. In this sense "another movie" is another project. Which will come after this is finished.

Reactions: itachi1313

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I asked for this too, but he doesn't want to. And I got why. Once it's done, it's done. Like a movie. Once you get to the ending, that is it. Like a movie, this story only has a certain amount of length before everything ties up. And than another movie is created. In this sense "another movie" is another project. Which will come after this is finished.
Ah, OK, he was asking about after the end of day08, I get it...
Yeah, time to move on to another project at this stage, but again, we are far away from the finish line at this stage guys!

Dec 23, 2017
Ah, OK, he was asking about after the end of day08, I get it...
Yeah, time to move on to another project at this stage, but again, we are far away from the finish line at this stage guys!
I hope you're not getting too annoyed with the requests of expanding your game, making a prequel ,or a sequel. I get why you would be a little bit, sure, but on the other hand a lot of people enjoy this VN so much (myself included) they don't want it to end. I would take that kind of demand as high praise and adoration. Plus the women are as stunning in beauty as much as in breast size. And of course incest between crazily attractive family members is super hot. But that said, I look forward to your next project once this is completed. And I n the meantime, I mainly look forward to the next update for Battle of the Bulges, and all of the subsequent ones until completion. Keep up the good work Tim!

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
Would you ever consider making a game with a female MC? The benefit is every scene has a busty babe in it and she could get in to all kinds of embarrassing and sexy situations!

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
Would you ever consider making a game with a female MC? The benefit is every scene has a busty babe in it and she could get in to all kinds of embarrassing and sexy situations!
A Female "Battle of the Bulges"!!! In one corner we have our MC and her massive set of funbags! The other corner is our protagonist and her big round bubble butt! Which one is going to get themselves the most inches of dick by the end of the week!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think this is the first game to use info cards on characters that go into more detail. summary, 3 sizes and age. not to derail this thread, but any other games that show such detailed info on characters? quite surprised that this game can be on patreon with how young some of the girls are, not a complain mind you lol. quite happy that some one is not catering to the "all characters are 18+ pressure" and still in highschool lol.

the creator tells it how it is this time =p.

Reactions: EpicLust

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
i think this is the first game to use info cards on characters that go into more detail. summary, 3 sizes and age. not to derail this thread, but any other games that show such detailed info on characters? quite surprised that this game can be on patreon with how young some of the girls are, not a complain mind you lol. quite happy that some one is not catering to the "all characters are 18+ pressure" and still in highschool lol.

the creator tells it how it is this time =p.
Darkhound’s holiday island has a load of characters with measurements etc. Lots of content too.

Reactions: Wesley santos

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I hope you're not getting too annoyed with the requests of expanding your game, making a prequel ,or a sequel. I get why you would be a little bit, sure, but on the other hand a lot of people enjoy this VN so much (myself included) they don't want it to end. I would take that kind of demand as high praise and adoration. Plus the women are as stunning in beauty as much as in breast size. And of course incest between crazily attractive family members is super hot. But that said, I look forward to your next project once this is completed. And I n the meantime, I mainly look forward to the next update for Battle of the Bulges, and all of the subsequent ones until completion. Keep up the good work Tim!
Like it probably is slightly annoying but when the main complaint from most people is that they wish the game was longer, that's a good thing

Reactions: EpicLust
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes