VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey Tim,
Are the $20 patreon commission pictures going to be in day 04 or were they just going to be sent to the patreon.
They are personalized renders, so no, they won't appear in the game... They belong to each patreon who can do whatever he wants with them... And therefore I won't post them.

Dec 23, 2017
I really hope, before the entire game is finished, I get to tit fuck Jose's mom, the principal, the French teacher, and of course the cop.

B

Brandon Steel

More info from me: This is the start of my second game, which I said would be more evolved than the first, and obviously more time consuming. It's only V0.1 (amounting to the first day of an 8-day long game) but there are still over 100 pics plus a few animations. Should be 20-30 minutes gameplay.
Right now, there are 12 characters you can meet, including 6 "in-game" girls (who count towards the end game result), 4 non "in-game" girls (2 of whom you can fuck already as teasers) and 2 male characters, including the "challenger" who will act as the AI you have to beat.

PS: Before the whiny troll brigade arrives, may I remind everyone of the following tags associated with this game:
HUGE TITS, ENORMOUS COCK & IMPOSING MUSCLES.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Dev note V0.3.2

* includes achievement system with two new achievements that can be granted so far
* added several new variables to day03 for future v0.4 update
* game needs to be re-started from the beginning for the achievement system to work properly

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
A lot of the women are actually really nicely done. Sadly the dick being that big just makes it too over the top for me. But at least it's providing something different :>

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I wish that time moved in smaller increments in this game so that I could achieve more on each run through. :)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes