VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

ICE-Q_84

Jul 12, 2017
Does someone have a save where hes strong enough to beat the lifeguard and lift the wardrobe wth out cheating?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The largest commercially available condom in the world can barely cover a 10 inch cock that's 3 inches wide. These look like 15-16" long and 4" thick(about as wide as the cervix can possibly get while in labor).
Well its a good thing the dick isn't going THROUGH the cervix then, right? You do know that's virtually impossible and if it did happen the pain would be so intense the last thing the woman would want is more sex?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Well its a good thing the dick isn't going THROUGH the cervix then, right? You do know that's virtually impossible and if it did happen the pain would be so intense the last thing the woman would want is more sex?
My point was that these are dimensions that would make any penetration impossible or at least insanely painful. Cervical dilation is a good "stand-in" for the capacity of the vaginal cavity, which is around 4 inches deep but can stretch to 12 inches max, and the girth capacity is in the 3" range. These megacocks would be halfway up the women's esophagi.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is this the same as the Patreon version or should I download this one for any fixes?
There's a fix for the motherfucker achievement and a new variable for the gloryhole scene so it won't repeat on day04 so yeah, sorry, but it's best to download this latest version... (the last one before v0.4 in a couple of weeks for $20 patreons!)

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
damn! no new scenes. my nipples got hard for no reason...

are people really arguing over the biological accuracy of this game? really?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Though I got really confused how that other guy gets to some girls really quick, I visited the German girl in the library and was trying to get her but on the next day the fucker sent me a text message with her sucking his dick, but hey at least I got one post-challenge sex scene and with none other than the mother of the MC herself, mother fucker achievement can't be topped.

One last remark: I did the glory hole thing and got a sloppy blowjob from the challenger's girlfriend or whatever but it didn't count as a conquest, I mean I understand you have to max her points but getting a BJ should at least mean something, like remove points for him or something, just my take on it.
José's progression is random. Hence, it will be different from one game to the other.
The gloryhole blowjob can't count as a conquest since the MC couldn't take a picture of the deed to send to José because of the wall!

Reactions: Drafox

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
damn! no new scenes. my nipples got hard for no reason...

are people really arguing over the biological accuracy of this game? really?
It is just a mini-update to get "ready" for v0.4 (I realized I forgot to declare a whole bunch of variables in the previous version while working on v0.4), hence it is called v0.3.2...
v0.4 is coming out in a couple of weeks for $20 patreons and it will have TONS OF SEX.
And yes, some people don't seem to realize this is a GAME that is meant to be FANTASY, and they are indeed arguing about its biological accuracy... lol

Reactions: Kater
U

User_10739

I don't understand why the game is time limited, there are so many opportunities that you miss out on. Since it is a competition to bang all the chicks, shouldn't it run until the girls with rendered sex scenes are claimed by one side or the other? Then when those girls are claimed you should have your end screen.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't understand why the game is time limited, there are so many opportunities that you miss out on. Since it is a competition to bang all the chicks, shouldn't it run until the girls with rendered sex scenes are claimed by one side or the other? Then when those girls are claimed you should have your end screen.
Well, there are five more days to go... Many scenes that are already "available" on day03 will still be available on the following days, hence more "time".
The time constraint is also part of the challenge of the game and is meant to add "replayability" since you need to prioritize who you try and seduce based on José's progress when possible.

Reactions: User_10739

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
It is just a mini-update to get "ready" for v0.4 (I realized I forgot to declare a whole bunch of variables in the previous version while working on v0.4), hence it is called v0.3.2...
v0.4 is coming out in a couple of weeks for $20 patreons and it will have TONS OF SEX.
And yes, some people don't seem to realize this is a GAME that is meant to be FANTASY, and they are indeed arguing about its biological accuracy... lol
Tim, just a Patreon question. $20 Patreon subscribers will receive the v.4 game file via you sending it to the subscribers email address assigned to their account, correct? Charges to a subscribers account are always 1st of each month?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Tim, just a Patreon question. $20 Patreon subscribers will receive the v.4 game file via you sending it to the subscribers email address assigned to their account, correct? Charges to a subscribers account are always 1st of each month?
Yes, exactly. So only 20$ patreons whose pledges have been PROCESSED on the 1st-3rd August (usually takes a couple of days) will receive the link shortly afterwards by email at the email address they used to register on patreon (and NOT via patreon's internal messaging system - that way the game abides by Patreon's rules since they are no official link to the game whatsoever from Patreon)

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes