VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I did the glory hole thing and got a sloppy blowjob from the challenger's girlfriend or whatever but it didn't count as a conquest, I mean I understand you have to max her points but getting a BJ should at least mean something, like remove points for him or something, just my take on it.
Actually, I thought about your idea and I like it, I will include a loss of challenger lust points for Brittany after the blowjob. It does make some sense that she would be less attracted to him after sucking some random giant cock through the glory hole. And that way, it gives an incentive to do that scene (which is otherwise rather negative - although it does already count towards a future encounter with Brittany on day04...).

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how does one access the achiements and their bonus scene once unlocked? Couldnt find a way to access the achiement interface. Thanks

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
How? ( I know how to open and edit the files, need to know what variable or whatever to change), thanks :)
a lot of the scenes have hour += 1 in the script you can change the 1 to a 0 so no time changes, but some events only happen at required times ie aunt is home on day 2 only after 17:00 so if you arent careful you miss stuff. In console you can type hour -= 1 to set the game clock 1 hour back.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I do not mind muscles or huge breasts but main character with face ten-year-old child is simply disgusting.
Complete buzzkill. :confused:

U

User_32285

a lot of the scenes have hour += 1 in the script you can change the 1 to a 0 so no time changes, but some events only happen at required times ie aunt is home on day 2 only after 17:00 so if you arent careful you miss stuff. In console you can type hour -= 1 to set the game clock 1 hour back.
I just replaced hour += 1 with 0.5 Allows me to do twice as much, thats enough for me :)

Reactions: Apostate

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
use the rollback feature to ensure you are choosing best path. Frieda you have to change the grade at the principals office. Getting the pendulum by snooping in the nurses office and the pheromone spray from the old lady on the bus will help too. Kate you have to set up the photo shoot on the third day, which requires a camera. Easiest way to do that is to visit the audacious office and say you are there for the photo shoot and sneak out with the camera. Katsumi is at the massage parlor which you find out about by talking to the shop clerk. Katsumi costs 35 dollars so make sure you are at breakfast on time day 2 to get the extra 5 bucks and either do chore/steal from aunt on day 2. Nikki so far can only be done on day 2 and requires either pendulum or pheromone.
where is the audacious office? :)

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
where is the audacious office? :)
Downtown but you must first talk to the beach bar girl on the second day to get the hint.

I just replaced hour += 1 with 0.5 Allows me to do twice as much, thats enough for me :)
I hadn't tried that because I didn't think the gui was set to show anything but full hours, still the console can help if you accidently made it to where you did all possible activities but have not spent enough time to open up new options.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Everything about this game is ridiculous.

Weird that it's actually rather well done and playable.

Agree that the MC's face is ridiculous, even more so than the rest of this, to the point that it's an issue.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Everything about this game is ridiculous.

Weird that it's actually rather well done and playable.

Agree that the MC's face is ridiculous, even more so than the rest of this, to the point that it's an issue.
They I suggest for you to pick another game if its thay much of an issue to u! I don't really mind at all. To me this game is definitely in my top 10 games on this site.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
why does this game end for me on tuesday .. is that all the content?
I don't know if you saw all the content (it's definitely impossible to see everything in one playthrough), but it's normal that it ends on Tuesday night, it's only v0.3.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Now here is the thing... I usually have problem with games with no David in it.
But goddamn i don't give a flying fuck since this is probably the most fun game i played in last two years of my miserable existence.
10/10 - Made me piss my pants from painful laughing.

Reactions: EpicLust

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
This game frustrates me like no other.

Don't get me wrong, the game is amazing, funny and 10/10 visually, but I can't fully appreciate it because of how much we are forced to fight against it design-wise.
First off in no other game I've played had I ever have to scroll back on average 4 times per conversation. It's not just because a lot of option work and are the same, any option without a +lust means we need to test all others for a better result. Can't image the nightmare the game would be without renpy backscrolling, but it's hard to appreciate the story and writting when you consistently have to go back in choices repeat dialogue for optimal gameplay.

The anti-cheat is honestly an embarassment, you wouldn't need it if the game was good enough for people to enjoy and find sucess in it without. As it stands it's damn near impossible for a new player to in 3 days bed a single of the girls who doesn't just immediatly jump on your crouch.

I understand the game is supposed to be about time management, but forcing down people's throat isn't fun for most.

My sugestion would be to make achievements more meaningful and a way to find progress in the game.
This would work in multiple ways to help the game achive more with less repetition required.
Example of things rewarded:
* Inicial money/strenght/stamina
* more rewards in jobs
* inicial lust on some/all girls, or minus lust on the rival

This way no playthrough feels sub-optimal since we get advantages for the following ones.

Reactions: kalifianto

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There's a fix for the motherfucker achievement and a new variable for the gloryhole scene so it won't repeat on day04 so yeah, sorry, but it's best to download this latest version... (the last one before v0.4 in a couple of weeks for $20 patreons!)
No worries, just wanted to make sure if I needed to do this again or not. Thanks for all the hard work!

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes