VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oh i got it. I believe you could make it great game. Cheer up!
Anyway i don't have a lot but i gonna support you. HAHA
Thanks a lot!

PS: By the way, the end of Tuesday is actually the end of day03, that's when it should end in the current version...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
any walktrought?
no cheat?no walkthrough??
While there isn't a standard walkthrough there is a step by step guide to what it takes to unlock the maximum available score with the possible girls (there are 6 currently I believe and two are impossible to currently get because both events take place at the same time)

Reactions: BigLurker

Anten

Apr 23, 2018
Is there a way to see what to do in order to unlock the achievements? Like some kind of title to the achievement that hints you towards the solution

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there a way to see what to do in order to unlock the achievements? Like some kind of title to the achievement that hints you towards the solution
There are only two achievements that can be granted so far, they are "mile-high clubber" (fuck the stewardess to get it) and "motherfucker" (I'll let you guess what to do...)
There are however variables for other achievements that are updated throughout the game, for future achievements such as "Extras on the side" (fucking bonus girls), "Dr Peeper" (doing as many voyeur scenes as possible), "Lawbreaker" (getting arrested - huge negative impact on the game's progress though... But achievements are persistent variables so if you get an achievement in one playthrough, it carries over to future games), "Muscleman" (doing deeds of strength), the rest of the achievements being getting this or that combination of fucks (like "Homesteader" would be fucking Nikki, Nancy and Debby for example, or "MILF Hunter" fucking Nancy, Anna and Maria, etc...).

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
This game frustrates me like no other.

Don't get me wrong, the game is amazing, funny and 10/10 visually, but I can't fully appreciate it because of how much we are forced to fight against it design-wise.
First off in no other game I've played had I ever have to scroll back on average 4 times per conversation. It's not just because a lot of option work and are the same, any option without a +lust means we need to test all others for a better result. Can't image the nightmare the game would be without renpy backscrolling, but it's hard to appreciate the story and writting when you consistently have to go back in choices repeat dialogue for optimal gameplay.

The anti-cheat is honestly an embarassment, you wouldn't need it if the game was good enough for people to enjoy and find sucess in it without. As it stands it's damn near impossible for a new player to in 3 days bed a single of the girls who doesn't just immediatly jump on your crouch.

I understand the game is supposed to be about time management, but forcing down people's throat isn't fun for most.

My sugestion would be to make achievements more meaningful and a way to find progress in the game.
This would work in multiple ways to help the game achive more with less repetition required.
Example of things rewarded:
* Inicial money/strenght/stamina
* more rewards in jobs
* inicial lust on some/all girls, or minus lust on the rival

This way no playthrough feels sub-optimal since we get advantages for the following ones.
While I don't necessarily agree with all your criticisms, it's a nice to change to see a well-thought out critique, as opposed to "WAHRE CHEETS??" "Y DICC SO BEG" and "WTF THIS IS STOOPID"

As to your points, there is no optimal or ideal playthrough. As previously stated, it is impossible to see all the scenes in one playthrough. So honestly it's not worth a focusing on. There are a few of us that suspect the current "perfect" 5 girl run feels like it's less than ideal in the long run. The game isn't even half finished so it's pointless to fret over a one +/- lust point. And there are plenty of opportunities for more

As to the anti-cheat, I found the game pretty easy enough without it. Tim has already stated that certain characters are by design easier than others (Kate obviously comes to mind) and Katsumi requires only money (which admittedly requires a little bit of luck). The only one that's "challenging" is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that even got updated

I do like the your last suggestion about certain achievements having tangible in-game benefits and I had suggested adding a difficult slider of sorts that opens up after you beat the game. Although I have no idea how feasible that is

류하연

Nov 11, 2017
While there isn't a standard walkthrough there is a step by step guide to what it takes to unlock the maximum available score with the possible girls (there are 6 currently I believe and two are impossible to currently get because both events take place at the same time)

thank you!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This game frustrates me like no other.

Don't get me wrong, the game is amazing, funny and 10/10 visually, but I can't fully appreciate it because of how much we are forced to fight against it design-wise.
First off in no other game I've played had I ever have to scroll back on average 4 times per conversation. It's not just because a lot of option work and are the same, any option without a +lust means we need to test all others for a better result. Can't image the nightmare the game would be without renpy backscrolling, but it's hard to appreciate the story and writting when you consistently have to go back in choices repeat dialogue for optimal gameplay.

The anti-cheat is honestly an embarassment, you wouldn't need it if the game was good enough for people to enjoy and find sucess in it without. As it stands it's damn near impossible for a new player to in 3 days bed a single of the girls who doesn't just immediatly jump on your crouch.

I understand the game is supposed to be about time management, but forcing down people's throat isn't fun for most.

My sugestion would be to make achievements more meaningful and a way to find progress in the game.
This would work in multiple ways to help the game achive more with less repetition required.
Example of things rewarded:
* Inicial money/strenght/stamina
* more rewards in jobs
* inicial lust on some/all girls, or minus lust on the rival

This way no playthrough feels sub-optimal since we get advantages for the following ones.
Thanks for your feedback. Once you get the hang of the game, I don't think it's that difficult. Basically, you need to see as many things as possible, that means doing everything you can at school, then going to the beach, going to Randy beach, doing everything you can there, then going to town and doing everything you can there, etc... If you miss a scene (other than the ones that are "day-unique" (and by that I mean Randy Beach for example)), they will be available in subsequent days. So far, we are only on day03 so it might not be so obvious, but you'll see...

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
Amazing game. I'll be waiting for the next updates, three days in game are not enough for enjoy this masterpiece

Reactions: EpicLust

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Looks amazing. How about the content? Is there plenty of it into the game?
It's still early only day 3 out 8 has been released so far, day 4 is expected for general release in about a month. So far a solid amount already released 8 or 9 sex scenes plus other stuff. Day 4 will double the number of sex scenes. If you like the themes of big dicks and tits and some humor here and there it is great.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
dang ok thanks for the info love the game. also where do I find danielle and Dania in the game I'm stuck on how to find them
Danielle works at the gym downtown (speak to the shop clerk to discover), Tanya you can meet (random luck though) by jogging on the beach in the morning...

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes