VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
So here's a question

We're basically doubling the amount of girls you can bang, correct? Are all of them confirmed to be primary characters or are there any bonus characters, like the mermaid?

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
So here's a question

We're basically doubling the amount of girls you can bang, correct? Are all of them confirmed to be primary characters or are there any bonus characters, like the mermaid?
more than doubling, 8 in contest girls, plus a few others so atleast 10 more possible scenes.

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
Is this confirmed by B I G G Tim?
He said the 8 girls in a post on this forum a while ago so it may have changed. He has posted at least one Patreon preview pic and it may on the blog now that shows at least one scene with what appears to be a new girl. I have also said this a few times the past week and he hasn't corrected me so I think it is confirmed.

Reactions: jak1165

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
He said the 8 girls in a post on this forum a while ago so it may have changed. He has posted at least one Patreon preview pic and it may on the blog now that shows at least one scene with what appears to be a new girl. I have also said this a few times the past week and he hasn't corrected me so I think it is confirmed.
8 girls + one bonus girl. One girl, two different scenes, and two girls at once possibility (but also separate).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Tim already confirmed that not all events are day specific. So you can still get to a few girls from the current version that you havent completed yet on day 4. Like for example you can get the photoshoot with Kate on day 4 aswell and so on I believe.
Thanks, following too many games its hard to remember who has planned what.
I assumed that would be the case, there are so many glorious paths here its going to be fulfilling and time consuming to see everything. Just what I love to see in a game.

Reactions: KarlHungus

techno2018

Jul 29, 2018
Great game for big tits lover :) ( and I'm one of them ) . Which exact program is used for rendering .
Whether these are standard models or you have created for the game special. Excuse me if it was written somewhere else I could not find it. Ty

Reactions: EpicLust
4.40 star(s) 127 Votes