watamate

Aug 24, 2022
Now that the Completed thread is up, I'm reposting the Bunny Selection's Clients' Preferences, one per category in descending order (Serve Alcohol > Play > Skinship > H-Service):

ASSISTANT UNCLE
Beer > Photo > Kiss > Oral

BOOB ALIEN UNCLE
Beer > Photo > Pafu pafu > Titjob

FETISH UNCLE
Wine > Photo > Ears > Oral

M UNCLE
Whiskey > Chat > Ears > Handjob

ZURIKICHI UNCLE
Chu-hai > Game > Pafu pafu > Titjob

A FLAMBOYANT YOUNG MAN
Whiskey > Chat > Kiss > Handjob

PLAYER
Cocktail > Chat > Kiss > Sex

WOMANIZER OLDER BROTHER
Cocktail > Photo > Kiss > Oral

BUNNY OTAKU
Wine > Photo > Ears > Sex

SHY VIRGIN
Chu-hai > Game > Pafu pafu > Titjob

Don't bother with any "Greetings and Orders" as time is limited.

watamate

Aug 24, 2022
Can somebody help me? I don't have any more missions, I don't know if it was a bug or something since the last mission I had was when they gave me the machine gun, I haven't had other missions and they don't appear anymore. Does anyone know what else to do?
During that mission the gun club members should have mentioned where the illegal guns are coming from (the slums) but you don't have access to the place yet. Speak to the governor in his office at night to advance the story.

watamate

Aug 24, 2022
does anyone know how to slow down the fucking Inn waitress minigame? its so fucking fast and the fact that none of the menus pause it means your just gonna rush into a job failure if you don't have the item locations memorized, also what the fuck is pot???

(At night)
Keep playing and eventually you'll level up Waitress skills to unlock a time-freeze during food selection, plus a few other skills to make things easier. If you don't wanna get fucked then you'll just have to grind levels during the daytime.

vico81

Mar 17, 2020
The game is quite good, but I just don't get why the dev decided to add that Bike scene. It's ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, it's way too long, not fun at all and the boss is so annoying. It can also ruin some achievements (difficulty, not losing) and suddenly from a nice game it becomes hell for tryharders.

I'm just baffled because that single stage is the reason I won't bother with higher difficulties, since I know I won't be able to complete it anyway.

Jackstarzz2

May 14, 2023
The game is quite good, but I just don't get why the dev decided to add that Bike scene. It's ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, it's way too long, not fun at all and the boss is so annoying. It can also ruin some achievements (difficulty, not losing) and suddenly from a nice game it becomes hell for tryharders.

I'm just baffled because that single stage is the reason I won't bother with higher difficulties, since I know I won't be able to complete it anyway.
legit true

Jackstarzz2

May 14, 2023
my proof of god hood in this game once i add this swords +100% hp ability and the isareal one super armor break 2x on it

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So one of the reviews mentioned something about romance options, but didn't elaborate on which characters these are. Does anyone know which ones I should be looking out for on this front?

Jackstarzz2

May 14, 2023
So one of the reviews mentioned something about romance options, but didn't elaborate on which characters these are. Does anyone know which ones I should be looking out for on this front?
its danny and eric their endings are romance after you kill the final two bosses

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes