Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.basestrength=300
SugarCube.State.active.variables.baseagility=300
SugarCube.State.active.variables.basewillpower=300
SugarCube.State.active.variables.baseevadescore=150
SugarCube.State.active.variables.basearmor=50
SugarCube.State.active.variables.exp=99999999
SugarCube.State.active.variables.gold=99999999
If anyone is annoyed by the buy/sell/empower menus which keep going back to one menu up instead of the previous one, then use this version:

View attachment 1868777

*Edit: It also fixes one of the unterminated string errors in some dialogue. There are a few more though, but I can't be bothered to fix all.

Another stupid thing about the game is that there's no limit set for empowering abilities, as long as you have enough XP to spend, their levels can be increased infinitely, but as stated below the screen, the mana cost won't go below 5.

The non-lewd avatars look way better and the romance option for the female protagonist is complete garbage. Don't know who'd want to end up as the fat cow wife of a fat cow merchant after all this grind to "save the world". Considering the things you have to do to reach that ending starting with the gloryhole stuff make it even more ridiculous. In other words, if you're gonna play it as a female MC, don't bother with the lewd stuff.

*Edit2:

As posted before, the game has 14 special titles in total:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can easily figure out what they do from the code below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you your STAR!!

Reactions: sentosaku

Hroptatyr

Apr 19, 2021
It's ... really good ?

It's the first game with interesting combat mecanics I see on this site.

Btw, is there a list of sources for the musics ? Some of them are really cool.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
The Paladin is the strongest class by far and Naya is cute.
duno man as the soldier i could infinitely scale all my atributes and just dunk on everyone

It's ... really good ?

It's the first game with interesting combat mecanics I see on this site.

Btw, is there a list of sources for the musics ? Some of them are really cool.
the final battle songs are from dark souls

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Finally some soldier love.
I found soldier to be the easiest. Just hit people and build up your mana while doing so. Never worry you may run out of mana to smite people with. No need to reduce your armour with prayer.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Finally some soldier love.
I found soldier to be the easiest. Just hit people and build up your mana while doing so. Never worry you may run out of mana to smite people with. No need to reduce your armour with prayer.
empower smite and only smite to a cost of 20 and if youre doing some grinding beter to 15Mana and you will always smite and never use daybreak again :)

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i played my pala with smite, Shield of righthousnes, divine intervention and empower, which worked very very well

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Nice game but a bit annoyed that the only way to progress the lewd seems to be to follow the - quite cheesy - romance plots

4.20 star(s) 98 Votes