MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
i already did but i can't visit her during the night....
I think after you give it to her, you might have to go look in the mirror and jerk off, then the next night I think you overhear her getting off. I forget, honestly. I know it's something like that.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
The buffs enemies can stack over and over on themselves easily makes boss fights impossible to win. Even if you have armor bypassing attacks, you don't have infinite mana or mana potions.
SugarCube.State.active.variables["basestrength"]=10000
SugarCube.State.active.variables["baseagility"]=10000
SugarCube.State.active.variables["basewillpower"]=500
SugarCube.State.active.variables["gold"]=15000

Should be all you need. Just change the numbers as needed if you only want it a bit less challenging.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Having finished it now it was a great game, interesting story and characters. I just wish there had been more sexual encounters. It started of promising with the goblin but then I never met her again or had a similar encounter
The buffs enemies can stack over and over on themselves easily makes boss fights impossible to win. Even if you have armor bypassing attacks, you don't have infinite mana or mana potions.
Before you can start scaling indefinitely yourself you should focus on ending fights as soon as possible. Stuns are your friend as well as just rushing hard fights. many of these enemies don't do much damage so spending mana and a turn boosting your defenses is just wasting time.

Isune

Jan 25, 2019
Fun game! Good story and good writing. Well presented game mechanics that avoids overcomplication - I hate when you have to fight game mechanics to simply play the bloody game.
Smut side is bit short but rest of the game easily compensate (unless you play for smut itself, then I have bad news for you).
I might potentially failed one exam because of it :p

Also this games is another proof that:
- paladins are op by definition;
- thiefs/assassins are adrenaline addicted gamblers;
- all warriors are sentient mushrooms - no matter how many of them die of stupid, another will pop up out of thin air and fill the rank

Reactions: hetraf

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
When playing Babar's path, does giving Lilith offerings for a more lewd body change anything at all? Does it affect scenes or ending?
Offering to Lilith as a feMC only changes the look into mirror and masturbation content. Naya's however, requires tf change.

Fading soul

Aug 24, 2020
I think there should be limit for enemy's buffs. Moreover, rogue is kind of broken class, for example ripost doesn't work properly, asassinate is less effective than sure strike and other things.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 1874264 HOW TO BEAT THIS SHIT
Was the first question i encountered in this game. I think there should be limit for enemy's buffs. Moreover, rogue is kind of broken class, for example ripost doesn't work properly, asassinate is less effective than sure strike and other things.
Btw, how to get rid of skill, cause i cannot get new one
get him to half health then use assassinate when you have 5 combat points (you can also cheat and use the back arrow)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Lobsterman9999 Started playing your game. Pretty fun so far but as female MC I found the Shrine of Lilith for the second time at the beginning of the second region. After defiling it Lilith turned the MC into a Futa. So far so good but then upon returning there was dialog regarding the change with the merchant, the Elf who I'm currently chasing and the Priestess(?) who I haven't even met yet. So something went awry here.

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone help me with the troll battle? (paladin) The damn thing just spams increasing its armor and healing.
Cant damage it beyond the first so many hits. I get it down to 50 or so by that time , hes spammed increase defense so much I cant damage after a set point not getting close enough to kill. But I keep dodging attacks so its basically an endless fight.
The skill Daybreak reduce the opponent armor and give you some agility.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
As Paladin, dump every possible XP into Willpower (which drives both HP and Mana), select gear for maximum Willpower (thus Health and Mana) boosts and Smite-spam. Get your WP high enough and... well, between Willpower as Damage and the extra Mana letting you crack off more shots you can bring the hurt hard and fast. If you can farm enough XP in Chapters 1 and 2 to get to about 1500 to 2000 Willpower between Shrine levelups and gear you can pretty much 1- or 2-shot Smitekill even the biggest bosses.

4.20 star(s) 96 Votes