xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Got to the troll. Quit soon after.

basically? His armor ability stacks endlessly, and he has no resources to run out of to make him stop. Got to the point where neither of us could hurt the other.
The recent hotfix apparently fixes that. Not that I noticed as my first fight with him I didn't even notice the armor ability.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
If you have a short delay on each action, you can speed up the game by reducing rollback history via console (F12). Type:
Code:
SugarCube.Config.history.maxStates = 40
game set it to 100 by default.

Reactions: Tranzet

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Dam man, this was some good fucking shit. Hopefully his next game uses custom art because that was the only bit that i found distracting.

on his subscribestar it says "Hi! I'm Lobsterman9999 - welcome to my Subscribestar page! I make erotic games focused on the theme of feminization" anyone not wanting to play the game because of this don't worry. Its fully avoidable. You can play this fully as a straight man.

Its a solid game with a solid story. The sex scenes are ok but the game is not focused on that.

Reactions: Phu3ab

silverblue6969

Mar 26, 2020
You can title yourself 'the Shadowsong' to start with the legendary weapons "Silence and Fury" (Rogue only)

The story is quite typical and a lot of choice-variety, but way too grindy for more casual players. After quick testing the Rogue is my favourite, so hopefully this helps you guys

Reactions: Phu3ab

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
Now leaves me wondering how many titles are there...
anyway, this is a very good game. I might say it's quite forgiving - if you are running blind into these games chances are you won't have the most efficient character build at the first try - but I could still manage.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Wow, this is a really good game. Its complete, has surprisingly good combat and is nearly bug free. I would have liked more sexual content and more choice in the player transformation aspect but thats about it. One of the best HTML games Ive ever played.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Now leaves me wondering how many titles are there...
anyway, this is a very good game. I might say it's quite forgiving - if you are running blind into these games chances are you won't have the most efficient character build at the first try - but I could still manage.
I played as a soldier and it wasn't that hard or grindy as others have said. I definitely used a lot of exp and gold on things that were not needed but by the end i was pretty OP and had like 5k gold lying around

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I like almost everything about it, but holy shit the battles need shortcut keys. It actually starts to hurt my shoulder from all the clicking you have to do during battles.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
yes, you can go to the console and cheat with sugarcube.state.variable. and after, you put the setting you want to change.
Exemple : you want to have 100 agility, you put sugarcube.state.variable.baseagility = 100
How do I do that?

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Just invest in stun and armor destroing abilities. Aside from that little buff he is as easy as they get as long as you have above 20 agility
Also there are equally as broken pieces for the player, like all paladin armor giving you a HP regen, assasins hood giving you +1 agility for each turn, or a sword that you can find that adds +1 strength for every hit you have landed.

Whats makes me way more sad than mobs is the fact that the only option to get an elf pussy is to actively simp for her. Its not like you are influenced by Lilith, and basically coundnt decide for half a game if you want to kill her or fuck her. After the goblin scene they could have at least given us a traditional hentai option on how to deal with snobby princesses.
He spams it once his health get low. Also, Pally stun only works if they normal attack you first (Abilities of any kind do not count)- which naturally, he wont because he just spams armor up and self heal.

But actually, the problem isn't that I can't beat the boss. It's that it's possible to find yourself in a situation where you cannot win or lose, but are instead stuck in an endless loop forever. It shows a lack of forsight.

I mean, the obvious way for me to win would be to just save some MP and Smite once or twice once his health is low (because it ignores armor). But it's more than a bit worrying to me, when looking at the mechanics, that it's rather easy to find yourself trapped like that. I'd have actually been more cool with the situation if the guy had just face rolled me, tbh.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The transformation stuff's with Lilith from what I've seen so far. She can change you into either a hyper masculine/feminine sort, or a futa. Just leave it if you aren't interested.
Two of the games romances require dealing with her to finish (the male one requires you to donate to get better endowed, the futa one requires you to defile it). I wouldn't mention it if it was only the futa romance, but with the male romance option is probably what this one is looking for.

Reactions: rageaholic
4.20 star(s) 98 Votes