voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know if Babar has a special romance ending but I'm unable to get it. I went through his whole path, kissed him after defeating the dragon in the winter palace, got impregnated by him in the last chapter but in the ending it says that my character and he parted ways after a feast. Is that supposed to be the ending or did something go wrong?
Before you went for the final attack, did you talk to him to say goodbye in case you died?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Hmmm, then it should have loaded at the very end, after the coronation when he tells the elf that he doesn't know where you are.
Ah, I just saw 'the end' and thought that that was it. Should've just waited a bit longer seemingly. Thanks for the help.

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
92% combat, 5% story, and 3% sex scenes.
1. There is nothing wrong with any of the individual pieces here, but it's just that the combat loop turns really tedious. I would have been okay if the game ended at the Winter Palace, cause after that it felt like a chore to play.
2. Second, sex scenes are really basic, and far from frequent. The game has a non-lewd mode...which means that sex only happens at specific places. I am not against the choice personally, but the majority of the game is combat, and it would have been nice to get some lewd options there (apart from the stocking)
3. You got to replay the game (which means clicking through hours) to get the other romance routes (5 to 9 scenes). It's nothing but tedium.
4. Futa = evil ending... wasn't a fan of it personally. Also, apart from Babar, the other romances start too late.
Yea I was expecting both characters be fertile or something by work of lilith's kiss

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Damn... Scyllia end is DARK. Guess I'll have to give it a replay down an "alpha male" path to see if PC can get himself into Naya and knock her up...

Reactions: telc0ntar

Trearey

Apr 28, 2019
Well... I've watched all three endings of this game. And here's what I can say:
1) Babar's ending is the most beautiful. In it, the heroine can finally breathe easy and live a happy life. She herself refuses battles and adventures. She became a mother and she loves it. Isn't it wonderful?
2) Nadia's ending is great too. The hero and the elf got rid of interracial hatred and were able to live happily ever after. The hero also managed to get rid of the nightmares of the past and the horror of what he had done.
3) Scylla's ending... Well... It's terrible. We are destroying what we have worked so hard to create. To destroy a fragile world for the sake of lust... Terrible. Did not like.

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
I'm in the chapter 3 dungeon, and man, the Count Barsenes the Vile fight sucks. It took me about sixty rounds because I got him near dead four times, and every time he used his rapier buff move to heal and I'd have to drag him down all over again. That wouldn't really be an issue, except that his knife throw move is clearly not balanced for him having more than 100 agility. At one point he used it three times in a row and did 400 damage, and I was stunned for most of those rounds. And the rest of his moves that aren't the knife throw, stun, or rapier buff suck, so it's a long slog where you have to hope you don't get unlucky.

Most of the rest of the game's been fine, but that fight was just bad.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

durandal22

Apr 30, 2017
I'm sad no one has mentioned the Red vs. Blue reference in this thread. Anyway, fun game I hope you make more.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
False advertisement the game. Author just slapped the lewd on top of a different game, and it's a very shallow lewdness at that. Like, you have 4 or 5 chapters, and you get 2 or 3 scenes in each. By themselves RPG/HTML games are boring, so slapping lewd onto them is fine-ish, but also scummy in a sense.

P.S. If you want to cheat through webconsole and can't, raise both strength and basestrength by the same amount, I think there's some check hidden which uses both to find out if any cheating happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
The special title "the Thief" doesn't actually give you the 'leather armor' and it causes a bunch of errors in the armory, because the '$leatherarmor' it tries to give you is actually named as '$leathertunic', and it adds something that doesn't actually exist in the code. In other words,

Code:
set $chestinventory.push($leatherarmor)
should be

Code:
set $chestinventory.push($leathertunic)
instead.

No problems with the other pieces of the set.

Reactions: telc0ntar
4.20 star(s) 98 Votes