4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I really liked the game, especially the story line, but the ending almost broke my heart I'll be honest. I know it's Warhammer, and it's all based off of chaos and about people dying left and right but to see the head of a Sister that closely resembled Eveline almost made my heart sank. I'm glad I read some more comments for some to point out that it didn't have the scar that she has, and had a different hairstyle so it most likely wasn't her, but it still kinda sucks that you're just "lost" without knowing the fate of the women that you were working with but one. I hope they aren't dead, and maybe one day the creator will come back to this after Ahsoka in Exxxiled for a sequel because cliff hangers kind of suck to be honest. Unless Abbot is truly dead and is in his own form of hell, I wouldn't mind. Just some kind of closure makes it easier to leave something behind (a series, or game or something).

kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
Game is really good but thanks to GW we probably not gonna get anything more than this really shame this one was really good.

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
i feel like not enough have been said about the art style
the use of CG for depth and detailed art but then touching it with drawn details really works and avoids the uncanniness that so many CG works have

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Reactions: Red Sand

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Not official no, but caxhub had one up and that's what me and the others saying android port is down is meaning.

Download android v1.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my Discord
The port was already done, the link is simply down...and I'm not even the first to mention it either.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes