4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nice little game, but after the second bj-scene the last pic stayed in the picture/display till the end of the game.:cautious:
i don't know why, but it was a nice journey in the warhammer universe.:)

hope there comes more from this side:love:

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
In the grim darkness of the future, there is only sadness and depression

The emperor protects

Hauras

Mar 18, 2021
Game has no gallery, so you will have to save for each scene. I've attached my full save, if you want specific scenes ask me. Alternatively you can unpack the RenPy archives to view the CG.

Reactions: Aode and Luka-sama
Oct 10, 2016
So I think my game is possessed by the dark gods considering the moment I got the ending , It desided to close without warning like sonic.exe I giggled and got chills

Reactions: Necronlord3

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
Well, the ending was a punch in the gut, but - Eveline has a scar over her nose, the severed head doesn't. I fear that is a simple mistake though.
The haircut is also different my friend. It's the common one found in the bath scene and her squadmates. eyes don't match for her squadmates.

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
I covered this a few hours ago...

Being attached does not make them part of the SoB.

Imperial Guard are sometimes attached to Space Marine's in battle that does not make them Space Marines.
Sisters of battle is only the name of the girls. They are part of the Adeptus Ministorum or Ecclesiarchy. They are commanded by confessors, Cardinals, and Ecclesiarch. They will also be cleansed by priest similar to nuns in the Catholic Church

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Fucking Eldar, See what you did? First you fucked up & made Slaanesh happen, now THIS heresy. Hang your heads in shame. Also, Dune music in the soundtrack? Arrakis in the 40K universe? Time for exterminatus.

BTW, haven't played the game yet, Just wanted to nerd out a bit & throw in my own comments on this heresy. The Emperor wouldn't approve. That is if he wasn't just a rotting corpse being constantly electrocuted. You'd think he & Nurgle would be buddies. Him & Khorne too for that matter. XD

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes