4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

nimble717

Jul 19, 2020
For anyone trying to analyse the ending, consider the similarities between the Patrol Boat, its crew and mission to find an officer who has disappeared/gone rouge in hostile territory, and the movie Apocalypse Now. I thought it was a fitting way to end 40k story.

Pretty cool game, all together.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Anyone else been stuck with one of the backgrounds taking over every scene? I've got one of the blowjob art works stuck, I can see options, the doors etc, but nothing else. Newly triggered scenes start dialogue but the image is still stuck to the BJ...Is there some way I can fix it?

ThirstyCow

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone else been stuck with one of the backgrounds taking over every scene? I've got one of the blowjob art works stuck, I can see options, the doors etc, but nothing else. Newly triggered scenes start dialogue but the image is still stuck to the BJ...Is there some way I can fix it?
Try to get the same scene to happen again and hope the static image "follows" with the cutscene and clears things up. If all else fails, start a new game. This game is short, so it's not that big of a loss.

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
The bug is caused when you choose the praise emperor option when the Sister is in the second or third BJ scene
so you need to load the game, before that part and never chose that option.

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

mickky44

Jan 31, 2018
Hi and sorry guys i was just finish this game and i really confuse(maybe cause i skip too much)
can anyone conclude or explained a story (or maybe at the end that group mc found is the same group that mc trained? if it was
that might be really sad end or if it wasn't what happen to them i mean mc group)

Last edited:
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Try to get the same scene to happen again and hope the static image "follows" with the cutscene and clears things up. If all else fails, start a new game. This game is short, so it's not that big of a loss.
The bug is caused when you choose the praise emperor option when the Sister is in the second or third BJ scene
so you need to load the game, before that part and never chose that option.
Thank you both for replying, not quite sure how I'll NOT praise the Emperor but I'll give it a try, sounds like some kind of Chaos cultist ploy to me though!
gaubShc.png

The Subject

Jan 22, 2018
Wooow, I'm going to buy some Abbot figurines and paint them. Next time I play, my enemies will quake in fear for my platoon of the best units in the game: Battle Sister Abbot.

Reactions: Bobin1001

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well i love warhammer and sororitas in some sex was always my fantasy too, the artstyle is intersting but i surprisingly like it.

the only thing that really bothers me is, that this seems to be a lesbian game? lesbian can be hot but not a hole game really. and please no futa! i really hoped you can customize and play a sororitas and pruge monsters and aliens with your body and hot pussy and fuck them to death or something.

Edit: wait... you play a guy? o_O this makes no sense for me... at least let us play an alien who shoulg get purged and enslaved some sororitas to have fun with them. or if it would be at least some old creepy general bastard who got corrupted by chaos. that would have been hot too..

i would give this game 5 stars for the genre and the sororitas theme. 4 for the unqiue artstyle and good shaped girls. but the rest is meh for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
soooo i played it. couldn't resist.

The artstyle is really interesting and i kinda like it. some scenes like this are really hot - even the boobs in the armors look far bigger then later and the girls looks mostly the same beside some colour changes. xD (a dark skinned and pink haired sororitas interesting xD)
the idea with teaching and helping is interesting. the sudden female encounters refreshing and hot.

but i only can regenerate Energy. Mood doesn't want to regenerate even i don't teach her and i don't make progress in converstation with her.

the HUD/UI style is btw REALLY cool and very themed. amazing job here!

IronSamiel

Mar 10, 2018
soooo i played it. couldn't resist.

The artstyle is really interesting and i kinda like it. some scenes like this are really hot - even the boobs in the armors look far bigger then later and the girls looks mostly the same beside some colour changes. xD (a dark skinned and pink haired sororitas interesting xD)
the idea with teaching and helping is interesting. the sudden female encounters refreshing and hot.

but i only can regenerate Energy. Mood doesn't want to regenerate even i don't teach her and i don't make progress in converstation with her.

the HUD/UI style is btw REALLY cool and very themed. amazing job here!
Just use the terminal in the main hall. It will send her on battle mission, where she'll regan her mood with a small Obedience penalty

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
I've seen a few games with models like these, but i still dont know what program you have to use for them, does anyone know? (i like the artstyle and would like to find more games with it)

adahdi

Feb 8, 2018
I'm not very deep into Warhammer lore, but any who is a smidge familiar well get the setting without being beaten over the head with lore and exposition. I dig that. The art style was fantastic, blending 3d models with 3d looking cgi art is a style a lot of games would benefit from if they had a skilled enough artist. Long enough game with some naughty easter eggs, I definitely enjoyed it.

Hoephaestus

Aug 28, 2020
Good game! I normally stick away from 3D model work as the vast majority of it slips too much into the creepy uncanny valley for me, but the style is just physical enough to be exciting and just stylised enough to bridge that dip and back into smashingness. Game's quite simple, and much like others I'd love a gallery or scene replay option, but overall it's got enough meat to it to be genuinely enjoyable if not particularly deep. Much like others said the ending is a bit of a kick to the guts and I'd love an alt ending, but I can't say it isn't true to the material. Also the ending is just ambiguous enough to be open to a sequel anyway, given the evidence uncovered doesn't really concretely verify their fates. If there is a second game I'll happily throw some cash on the pile for it, especially if you can build on what's been done here.

claudio99

Jul 17, 2017
as a chaotic fan of WARHAMMER 40K i really loved and enjoyed this beautiful game, really recommended

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes