4.00 star(s) 36 Votes

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
The Inquisitor says that only love between women is pure.
No, The Holy Ordos of Inquisition don't consider anything to be pure.
With the exception of God-Emperor of Mankind of course.
Your imperial right of existence, has been revoked. Enjoy the last minutes of your life, you heretic!

Last edited:

Deeze

Jan 1, 2018
This game is sooo almost awesome. The art is great, especially the POV shots. I just feel like it needs way better writing and more renders. I don't mean long sections of text or anything just more events and more detailed events. Great work dev. Please develop the game further!

Kasaix

Dec 13, 2019
The visual novel is great overall. I love the art and the story. That ending was such a huge downer though. I came to like the characters a great deal. I know it's not very likely, but I'd love to see an alt. ending that ends way better, maybe an orgy with the leading ladies.

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
my only complaint is that after the ends there should be a gallery function for the one off scenes

Gray21

May 19, 2020
holy shit this looks amazing, i will have to try it at some point. I have limited knowledge of W40K lore but i always loved the universe.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Short but really great game. Ending is sad, but yeah thats W40K for you, can't really expect happy endings ^^

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes